My AMVs

Haha, wow, that was brilliant. Actually enjoyed watching it, great to say more of your quality AMVs on youtube since youtube's AMVs are generally lacking... a lot.

thanks! :D

yes...I made one 'sabaku_kyuu' but I only have my first AMV hosted there. I will probably take my time once to put the others too..it's just that they are very big (8-9 GB :eek: ) and if I upload them in mpg format (as I've done for the ones on youtube) the quality will be bad. I want to find a way to compress those big avi files but to keep as much as I can from the quality.

sabaku_kyuu said:
thanks! :D

yes...I made one 'sabaku_kyuu' but I only have my first AMV hosted there. I will probably take my time once to put the others too..it's just that they are very big (8-9 GB :eek: ) and if I upload them in mpg format (as I've done for the ones on youtube) the quality will be bad. I want to find a way to compress those big avi files but to keep as much as I can from the quality.

ever tried virtualdubmod? or search on their forums, there's a good guide to making mp4 files

nope I don't think I tried it. I will surely look for it and read about it thanks very much!!! :D I spent a lot of time trying to find a good converter or anything.. :x

sabaku_kyuu said:
nope I don't think I tried it. I will surely look for it and read about it thanks very much!!! :D I spent a lot of time trying to find a good converter or anything.. :x

i know the feeling, i still stuggle to get files from dvd's they're just so big :D

you made me see celine dion and I didn't hate the whole thing.. ;D

Nice video, I like the way the drum beats matches the video. Very good.

I know I know :lol: :lol: I'm not a big fan either, but I just knew I could make a good wolf's rain AMV using it. I had almost everything in mind when I started it :D
and thanks! :D :lol:

sabaku_kyuu said:
I know I know :lol: :lol: I'm not a big fan either, but I just knew I could make a good wolf's rain AMV using it. I had almost everything in mind when I started it :D
and thanks! :D :lol:

i love it when that happens with me too

probually why my macross vid only took 2 days

weird :) It's like those songs in Quentin Tarantino's movies... they don't make any sense without all his aesthetics.. =P

Back