MVM's August releases now due in September

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
According to their PR website, all of MVM's August releases have been delayed until the 5th of September (including Fullmetal Alchemist #2, Gungrave #3- with Yu Yu Hakusho #4 pushed all the way back into December). All of these recent delays are down to a major fire at their London-based DVD manufacturer (BBC news story, thanks to forum user Phantom for this link).

not that i could afford any of them until Srptember anyway...

still, it's good to hear that no one was seriously hurt. there are going to be a lot of people put to inconvenience though.

Yep. I think it's important to remember that MVM don't want these delays either. They aren't a big faceless corporation who is only interested in profit; MVM are anime fans too and I'm sure they are as anxious as us to get all these DVDs released on time.

Whilst it's a pain as far as satisfying those Haibane cravings go, obviously it can't be helped (and it's good that no one was hurt in the fire). On the bright side, maybe I'll be able to catch up on some other series in the meantime...that Wolf's Rain artbox really needs filling...

I guess that if there was a fire at the DVD manufacturer then you can't really be mad at MVM, can't say its the best news in the world tho.

im not really happy about this news but there not much anyone could do to prevent it from happening, and i guess i will be able to save abit more money up this month too for london expo.

Back