MVM to release Berserk 1997, Chobits and Ergo Proxy on Blu-ray to the UK this Q4 2016!

I thought it was Avril Lavigne!

It really does look like Avril Lavigne o_O. From country gospel singer to skater girl to cosplaying goth.

<satire> MVM confirms that the new Ergo Proxy release will be a worldwide exclusive Avril Lavigne Collector's edition with selectable intro & outro music featuring the original tracks along with brand new covers by Avril Lavigne and a unique dub featuring Avril Lavigne as Re-L Mayer and Iggy Pop as Vincent Law.
The collection will also include an Avril Lavigne Dakimakura case & a series of cosplay art cards. This will all be contained within a unique collector's edition case featuring a rotoscoped Avril Lavigne as protagonist Re-L for the bargain price of £145 </satire>

I admittedly have yet to jump into Berserk, but after hearing so many good things about the original anime, I'll definitely be jumping in with this.

Interesting releases. I'll have to keep an eye out for Beserk, though the current price is a bit much I'm sure it will come down quickly.

Ergo Proxy hit my radar about the same time that DVD was dropping off it, so I never got around to buying it yet. I guess I'll be remedying that shortcoming soon.

Back