MVM in May & June; Basilisk and more box sets on the way

Not forgetting Speed Grapher too, which is another that has by-passed FUNimation's UK distributor...

MVM clearly have a great relationship with GONZO - but they've so far missed their most important title; Gankutsuou. To see both Mushishi and Gankutsuou on UK shelves would be a dream come true.

oooh!! is the trigun box set gonna be in two parts? i have the collectors eddition of the second boxset from canada (tin case with a cute little kuroneko keyring)

the love hina one sounds good!! i love box sets! so much better than buying each individually. now if i could just gather the sailor moon box sets together......

Does anyone know when they will release a Gantz boxset in the UK, I really don't want to order from the US incase the UK version gets special extras.

Takanome said:
Does anyone know when they will release a Gantz boxset in the UK, I really don't want to order from the US incase the UK version gets special extras.
Well, rest assured there won't be anything more than the US version if a UK version is released. I'm saying that and I have never even seen Gantz.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Since it's MVM you'll get the single DVD's in a nice box. Don't expect anything more than that.
I saw their recently released Chobits box ealier today and it was a repackaged thinpak. Not really anything to do with Gantz specifically, but maybe this will be the future standard for MVM's boxes?

Gantz is one of their more recent shows so chances are higher for some of their older stuff to come in a box before this. (although they were pretty quick with Battle Vixnes so maybe it's just random stuff they release :lol: )

Looking forward to the Trigun box. Also hoping for a R.O.D. TV box as well at some point from them...

It may be in a thinpak but i'm sure they are still the same disks inside. It's good to hear they are actually going with thinpaks though. Something I think all boxset releases can benefit from, even the shorter ones.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
It may be in a thinpak but i'm sure they are still the same disks inside. It's good to hear they are actually going with thinpaks though. Something I think all boxset releases can benefit from, even the shorter ones.
Definitely, the less space it takes on the shelf the better for me as space is at a premium in my room! :shock:

(yeah I'd reckon it's the same discs inside too)

Checked out the Basilisk manga a while back. It did all seem like brainless scrapping but I heard it gets better later. I also heard the anime is really decent - either way looking forward to it.

As for Trigun, it a series I've considered for a while but never had the chance to purchase, a boxset would be awesome.

Definatly getting Trigun!
I haven't seen it ages, so I'd like to rewatch it.. and its about time I brought Trigun, I've been meaning to for ages.

Back