UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

I got a reply and the person I was conversing with said they didn’t know their site did credit slips and it should have been an automatic refund. They asked me if I wanted a refund and I said yes. I’ll keep an eye out for the refund email from PayPal.
As you had mentioned about using the credit slip to purchase Dororo, I had actually said I would issue the refund through the Dororo order, not issue a direct refund. But this has now been sent to your paypal email, just for the record.

probably a bit of an odd one but does anyone else have a 3DTV with a blu-ray player that supports 3D have a weird problem where the MVM ident will stick the tv in 3D mode for some reason and after that it reverts back to 2D?

Would people here recommend Sakura Trick? :) (I enjoy yuri if well done but am not enough of a fanatic for it to watch a rubbish series just cuz it has yuri, and I like slice of life/romance/comedy just fine, to give you an idea of my tastes) :)

Would people here recommend Sakura Trick? :) (I enjoy yuri if well done but am not enough of a fanatic for it to watch a rubbish series just cuz it has yuri, and I like slice of life/romance/comedy just fine, to give you an idea of my tastes) :)
I'm sure the episodes are up on youtube or at least at a lowly 360p. So you could always take a look at the first episode to see if it interests you.

Are the Heaven's Feel movies accessible to those who've never watched any Fate/* stuff before?

It's one of those series that feels a little intimidating to get into, considering how many releases there are and how convoluted it seems to be overall.

Are the Heaven's Feel movies accessible to those who've never watched any Fate/* stuff before?

It's one of those series that feels a little intimidating to get into, considering how many releases there are and how convoluted it seems to be overall.
Not really. The start is the same as Unlimited Blade Works and the 1st movie glosses over that part in a montage. Personally I'd start with either Unlimited Blade Works or Fate/Zero.

Not really. The start is the same as Unlimited Blade Works and the 1st movie glosses over that part in a montage. Personally I'd start with either Unlimited Blade Works or Fate/Zero.
Ah, okay, thank you.

The reasonable price of the collector's blu-ray along with the knowledge that the previous two releases sold out so quickly has got me tempted on this one, I don't think I've ever seen any other MVM titles go OOP anywhere near as fast.

Incidentally UBW glosses over a lot of stuff too that got covered in the Seiba route namely the bits about the throne and excaliburs sheath which confuses a lot of people who start with UBW.

I would start with Fate/Deen Night for the full picture but a lot of people start with UBW I guess.

Incidentally UBW glosses over a lot of stuff too that got covered in the Seiba route namely the bits about the throne and excaliburs sheath which confuses a lot of people who start with UBW.

I would start with Fate/Deen Night for the full picture but a lot of people start with UBW I guess.
Oh I forgot about that. The issue is that the first Fate/Stay Night is awful. After watching it I almost quit on Fate altogether. I gave it a chance with Zero as a prequel that wouldnt be able to focus on the main character from FSN and it was totally worth it as Zero is an amazing entry in the franchise.

Oh I forgot about that. The issue is that the first Fate/Stay Night is awful. After watching it I almost quit on Fate altogether. I gave it a chance with Zero as a prequel that wouldnt be able to focus on the main character from FSN and it was totally worth it as Zero is an amazing entry in the franchise.
Agreed and I don't even blame studio DEEN. The Seiba route was boring even in the VN. Heck Deen actually made it more dynamic and exciting lol.

Back