MVM August to November UK releases

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Thanks to their PR website, we have been able to get ahold of the following MVM UK release dates; these include an August debut for Samurai Champloo, September debuts for Gantz and Ikki Tousen, an October debut for Burst Angel and November releases for the Love Hina Xmas Special OVA and a "Tenchi Box Set" (the contents of which are as yet unannounced). While this list should be by no means considered final, the tentative August to November MVM UK release schedule is listed below.<ul class="menu"><li>AUGUST
Yu Yu Hakusho Volume 4
Tsukihime Lunar Legend Volume 2
Texhnolyze Volume 2
Haibane Renmei-Vol 3
Gungrave Volume 2
Samurai Champloo Volume 1

<li>SEPTEMBER
Trigun Volume 5
Paranoia Agent Volume 2
Ikki Tousen (Battle Vixens) Volume 1
R.O.D. TV Series-Vol 3
Gantz Volume 1
Chobits Volume 4

<li>OCTOBER
Tsukihime Lunar Legend Volume 3
Texhnolyze Volume 3
Samurai Champloo Volume 2
Burst Angel Volume 1
Gungrave Volume 4
Full Metal Alchemist-Vol 3

<li>NOVEMBER
Tenchi Box Set
Love Hina Xmas Special
Haibane Renmei Volume 4</ul>All of these release dates have been added to our <a href="http://www.animeuknews.net/schedule.php">UK anime release schedule</a>.

Gantz, Texhnolyze, Full Metal Alchemist and Gungrave are my 4 "big ones" from MVM, though I'm also interested in following Paranoia Agent since I've heard great things about it and besides, Satoshi Kon can do no wrong.

cant wait to have all these in my collection. Im very looking to see what the Tenchi Box Set is about so will be looking out for my info on this for sure :).

no word on Gunslinger Girl yet?

ONoe other thing Gungrave 2 & 3 are both listed there for August but evey shop site ive see lists 2 for june and 3 for August have plans changed or is this just a mislisting?

I'm looking forward to picking up some of those titles, also curious as to what exactly the Tenchi box set will contain (OVAs 1-2, movies, even OVA3 perhaps?).

it'll be just a uk version of the oav box sets already out.

i'm more interested in why they didn't announce any release dates for the oav3

So this leaves UK dates for Gunslinger Girl , Kodocha , Spiral , Tenjo Tenge , Tenchi GXP , Tenchi - Ryi ou ki ( , copied and pasted the spelling from MVM's site, so don't laugh :p ) , Twin Signal and Gestalt yet to have a release date. ( Think thats all of them ) . Presumably some of these will come out in months already listed, otherwise thats certainly a lot for the New Year.

Really looking forward to Chobits, Yu Yu Hakusho, ROD, FMA, Samurai Champloo, Love Hina Xmas Special and the Tenchi Box Set.

Trigun is coming out much faster than I thought it would.

Also, I'm definitely looking forward to the Tenchi boxset. I was always planning on getting the OAV's looks like now I can just get this instead.

Here's hoping for another HMV pricing Mishap. :p :wink:

I'm still waiting to hear about Gunslinger Girl, which MVM have had the license for for aages, and they announce just-licensed Gantz?

Bah, I say! Bah!

All those releases and the only thing I'm interested in is the Tenchi boxset in November (maybe I'll buy it for myself for my birthday present :D ).

^Incidentally, if you don't know who your Avatar is, it's Iori Yagami from the "King of Fighters" games (one of my personal favourite series), and arch nemesis of (former, the series has been going for about 10 years now) main character Kyo Kusanagi.

I really love the character designs for the KoF series.

subedii said:
^Incidentally, if you don't know who your Avatar is, it's Iori Yagami from the "King of Fighters" games (one of my personal favourite series), and arch nemesis of (former, the series has been going for about 10 years now) main character Kyo Kusanagi.

I really love the character designs for the KoF series.
Paranoia Agent helped me figure out who he was, but thankyou :D

I don't think you can come away from IkkiTousen withouht suffering brain-damage, lol (I've seen an episode on fansub).

As someone said in another forum post a while back: 'the fanservice, IT BURNS! lol'

But after reading a couple of the manga volumes I'll no doubt pick it up, apparently its pretty good even without the FS.

LOL, it was me who said, that the fanservice burns my eyes! LOL

but seriously though, even though it is very high on the FS ( i mean who wouldnt mind a bit FS now and then >_> <_<), it is still meant to bee a good anime (like ANIMATED FATCAT said)

the fights are meant to be good as well.

i was about to order the LE VOL1 +BOX, yesterday, but then i had to cancel it because i have been buying too many things, and with exams running now, me mum will be REALLY ANGRY.

(just to note, the LE version is so kool, you get a kool art box, a really sexy pencil board, a little bead, or earing thing (what they have in the anime) and kool towel with some of the characters in their swimsuits 0_0 )

Back