Multi-Region Blu-Ray Player Recommendations?

Lucky_Deity

Stand User
Being an anime collector it has come to the point I need to invest in a multi-region player, been meaning to for years tbh and I have the new Sailor Moon blu-ray on pre-order so would like to actually watch it.

I've had a little look around but wanted to know what you guys would recommend the best is for an affordable price because blu-ray players I'm not super clued up on.

I had come across that Sony one and was considering it so I'm glad to hear it works well, I'll keep it mind, thanks guys.

I'm still open to other suggestions though if anyone has any, I'm not getting one right away.

I purchased from Amazon only last year and working just fine:

Sony UBP-X700 4K Ultra HD WiFi Dolby Atmos 3D Dolby Vision Multi Region Blu-ray Player - Includes 4K HDMI Cable​

About this item​

• Plays Blu-ray Discs from Zones A, B & C
  • Plays DVDs from Regions 1-8
  • 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player
  • DOLBY VISION
  • Wi-Fi Built in

Have had this same dilemma, along with most anime fans no doubt, but a huge backlog of local releases kept me busy enough to not worry too much about my imports. Needed a disc player for my mac anyway so got a Pioneer one and tried to watch Liz & the Bluebird with the leawo player. The playback quality seemed rubbish so didn't bother. Thought I may try copying the imports to a usb to watch on the PlayStation. Anyone have any experience of this methodology and if so, any recommendations? Was going to try makemkv.

Back