MUJS Christmas Cosplay Party :: Saturday 11th December 9pm

mujs

Hikikomori
Roll up. Roll up. For the greatest twice a year event on earth!

That's right. It's the Manchester University Japanimation Society Christmas Cosplay party once again. And this time around we have ourselves a new venue! The Zoo in Manchester are kindly playing host to what is set to be a wonderful night.

This event is one of our biggest of the year. It is open to anyone. We rent out a place for the night, get in our good friend DJ James to provide some fantastic Asian/anime tunes and get you to come in your best cosplay. We also have the privilege of being able to offer Scream Bar's Yellow Card prices all night on the bar. And as if that wasn't enough, we will also have prizes for the best cosplay.

It's a great chance to show off your creative side and have great fun. Please remember though that we cannot allow real weapons and some replicas may not be allowed in either. This event is 18+ only so remember to bring ID.

Entry prices are as follows:
£1 in cosplay
£2 no cosplay, with MUJS card
£4 no cosplay, without MUJS card

See you there guys!
James
MUJS Secretary

Re: MUJS Christmas Cosplay Party :: Saturday 11th December 9

mujs said:
You posting on these forums? Presumably you didn't celebrate Christmas once already. :p

Re: MUJS Christmas Cosplay Party :: Saturday 11th December 9

ilmaestro said:
mujs said:
You posting on these forums? Presumably you didn't celebrate Christmas once already. :p
It's actually because we have 2 parties a year. One now and one in the summer. Probably should have made that more clear when copying it from our website at 3am >.<

Mentioned this to my husband, he actually seemed interested in going and checking it out, though with me trying to get my kitty over here we can't really afford to splash out on making costumes or anything. We'll see though

Back