MST3K

Um what is MSK3K??? On this site we use full words where possible, unlike a text message you aren't charged for the length of the message sent.

Mystery Science Theatre 3000. It was a very funny programme that I used to see on the Sci-Fi channel. There was a guy and two or three ‘robots’ that were trapped on a space station and were forced to watch sci-fi B movies. You’d see them sat in front of the movie screen in silhouette (in the bottom right corner) and they’d take the piss out of the film but in a nice and very clever way. It has quite a cult status I believe. MST3K is the common abbreviation for it. A bit like NGE is commonly used in anime circles.

thekendyman said:
Oh i remember that, I thought it was very average, wouldn't class it as one of the Best ever
I'd agree. It was fun, but it was hardly the stuff of legend. I wouldn't mind seeing one or two of them again though.

Ah now I get it, yes that series rocked, I loved watching them take the mickey out of old movies, used to brighten up my saturday afternoons

I thought what MST3K stood for was common knowledge. Well, it varies episode to episode, but Manos Hands of fate was rather great.

MST3K Is awesome! I prefer the later episodes with Mike as oposed to the first few seasons, including the KTML! Crow rules! :p

Yeah, i don't know what it is, but Mike has that "stupid" sort of personality and jokes that i find more appealing than Joel.

I loved this series, the movie was just OK though, one of my favourite lines from the show was,

"Those guys should really stop setting there lasers to miss"

That one line had me and me mates cracked up all night in stitches and we quote it still to this day when its relevent, Normally during futeristic gun fight scenes LOL 8)

Yes the best series ever I have one of the regoin 1 box sets, I loved watching it on the scifi channel on a sunday morning hehe

Back