Most unlikely anime battles

sanji no 1

Vampire Ninja
The idea of this was orginally done by James Rolfe (The Angry Video Game Nerd) and Mike Matei. They discussed unlikely battles between movies characters from random films. An example is King Kong vs Norman Bares lol. They discussed why they would fight and who would win. You guys should watch as they are entertaining.

So when i watched them, i thought that an anime version would be cool! So basically the rules are as follows: Someone will name 2 anime characters that are unlikely to ever fight each other and someone else has to say how they would meet, and who would win.

Ill start it off:

Gaston (From Berserk) vs. Wapol (from One piece)

P.S. sorry if the game doesnt seem very clear, watch the vid one youtube and it will make more sense. I would post it myself but i dont know how lol. Also Im doing this just for us to have a laugh.

vash from trigun vs reveey from black lagoon

reveey kills loads of people because shes a 120% bitch and vash is shocked by the deaths and he gets mad like in that episode where his eyes went white, and kicks her bitch ass

Most unlikely anime battles? How about a four way battle between Di Gi Charat, Devilman, Kyon's little sister and the Conductor from Galaxy Express 999? In unarmed Gundams. Inside the Sun.

Okay, go. Describe the battle to me AUKN. Preferably with dialogue from the characters.

Mascot Character Battle Royale:

Kon (Bleach)
Ryo-Ohki (Tenchi Muyo!)
Jonathan (Kaleido Star)
Pen-Pen (Evangelion)
Tony Tony Chopper (One Piece)
Taupy Toplan (Sands of Destruction)
....and countless others...

edit - did not read the "two characters" bit...

Hmm

Rito Yuuki vs Minato Sahashi vs Yuuto Amakawa vs Tomoki Sakurai

Setting: a massive japanese high school full of girls, alien girls, robot girls, demon girls etc

Winner: first one to a hundred haremettes wins :)

Revy (Black Lagoon) vs Holo The Wise Wolf (Spice And Wolf)

Now that's a strange one, I still don't have some sort of connection as to why this battle would take place (someone fill me in). But there's some sort of weird underlying truth/joke in their somewhere. (or it's just me picking two random characters from two shows I've watched recently)

Lawrence said:
Ian Wolf said:
Haruhi Suzumiya vs. Madoka Kaname from Madoka Magica. Who is top god?

Since one is at least semi-proficient at wielding a weapon, it seems like a forgone conclusion that Madoka would win.
Until Haruhi gets bored of her, and simply thinks her out of existence... this is one that would be decided by home field advantage, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
ilmaestro said:
Lawrence said:
Ian Wolf said:

Since one is at least semi-proficient at wielding a weapon, it seems like a forgone conclusion that Madoka would win.
Until Haruhi gets bored of her, and simply thinks her out of existence... this is one that would be decided by home field advantage, I think.

The problem is that Haruhi does not know about her powers, so she does not know when to deploy it.

Ian Wolf said:
ilmaestro said:
Lawrence said:
Ian Wolf said:

The problem is that Haruhi does not know about her powers, so she does not know when to deploy it.
Bro, the spoiler tags.

Lawrence said:
aware of them subconsciously
This feels debatable, somehow.

Ian Wolf said:
Sorry, sorry.

I have the slight impression that this Madoka spoiler is of magnitude scale 9. I really hope I'm wrong, cause I plan to watch this series in the next weeks.
(please don't confirm or negate my impression, it would be another spoiler)

Teo

Back