Kakashi - Naruto
Negi Springfield - Negima
The Baka Rangers -Negima
Yoh Asakura - Shaman King
Ichigo Kurosai - Bleach
Monkey D Luffy - One piece
Goku - Dragonball z

My favourite characters would be:

Rock Lee - Naruto: He's just such a cool and nice guy with a truck load of determination!! When he had the fight with Garra in the Chunin exams you were just like!!! No way he can't lose!!

Naruto - Naruto: He just reminds me of me in some ways!

Kakashi - Naruto: I just like his sarcasm and calmness that he sends out all of the time!

Piccolo - Dragonball Z: Although he became weaker when the series went on, he was the mentor for so many and started gohan on his path to strength and always had something smart or insightful to say with the odd joke her and there

Ryoko - Tenchi: Just a really funny charcter and Tenchi's refusal of her is just a great thing that runs through the series/serieses(if it was a word!) Also as I kind of hated Ayeka I liked her even more!

The Elric brothers - Fullmetal Alchemist: I just like them, they just seem like well-rounded characters to me!!

Churchy99 said:
My favourite characters would be:

Rock Lee - Naruto: He's just such a cool and nice guy with a truck load of determination!! When he had the fight with Garra in the Chunin exams you were just like!!! No way he can't lose!!

Naruto - Naruto: He just reminds me of me in some ways!

Kakashi - Naruto: I just like his sarcasm and calmness that he sends out all of the time!

Piccolo - Dragonball Z: Although he became weaker when the series went on, he was the mentor for so many and started gohan on his path to strength and always had something smart or insightful to say with the odd joke her and there

Ryoko - Tenchi: Just a really funny charcter and Tenchi's refusal of her is just a great thing that runs through the series/serieses(if it was a word!) Also as I kind of hated Ayeka I liked her even more!

The Elric brothers - Fullmetal Alchemist: I just like them, they just seem like well-rounded characters to me!!

..you...are...so...cool!!!!!! rock lee, kakashi and naruto fan club wooo (yes i am very sad BUT PROUD OF IT!!)
TO ALL ROCK LEE FANS: rock lee was voted best anime character at the NEO awards...go LEE!!!

Cool cheers!! I don't really know you but you're cool for liking rock lee and kakashi at the same time!!!! THEY ROCK!!!!!!!!!! I do smell a fan club coming on!! Well thats 2 members I doubt if we can get anymore!

Actually that may be easier then you think, it seems that everyone who likes Naruto actually put down Rock lee as their favorite character, and more often then not Kakashi as well :)

->rocklee: Was their any doubt he wouldn't win :p

Wow cool! I don't know why but I was under the impression that load of people like Sasuke for some reason

Heres a few of my favourite Lee quotes

"The loser beating the gifted genius through sheer willpower... now would not that be an exciting match? Even if... I am the one who is going to have to fight Neji! But if you ended up fighting him, that is fine, too!"

"Oh Sakura, I love you!"

"I am the handsome devil of the Hidden Leaf Village!"

One character I like but would like more if he got much more coverage is Shino - I just like the way he fights: cool collected and way ahead of the enemy - Especially in the beginning when he fights Zaku because hes really quiet and mysterious

Churchy99 said:
One character I like but would like more if he got much more coverage is Shino - I just like the way he fights: cool collected and way ahead of the enemy - Especially in the beginning when he fights Zaku because hes really quiet and mysterious

I actually thought Zaku was going to win that match at the begining, Shino impressed me 8) . Sasuke name cropped up quite a bit in the most hated character thread as a matter of fact.

yea u look in the other post thing i did most annoying characters sasuke pops into it with practically everyone...no one likes him he's a mardy emo!

another saying:
LEE "please be my girlfriend..i vow to protect you with my life!"
SAKURA "definatly...not"

yea shino is a quiet character..he hasn't really appeared much in shippuden at the mo..only to show his new clothes

Misa ~ Death Note
Ed ~ FMA
Havoc ~ FMA
Maj. Armstrong ~ FMA
Ichimaru Gin ~ Bleach
The Baka Rangers ~ Negima
Allen ~ D.Gray-Man
Motoko ~ GitS

And thats all i could think of at the moment.

rocklee said:
your the 1st person that has put misa on their favs..quite alot of people hate her

Aww poor Misa! lol
I quite like her too, but she isn't a 'favourite' character...not yet anyway! I didn't realise many people hated her.

Alot of people find her annoying ~ but i think she's awsome. I'm looking at my model of her sitting on top on my own Death Note on top of my tower as i type.

i'm gonna try get an L model..maybe a neothing (whatever you call it)
i was gonna write another short list but i forgot who i was gonna put in it!

Hmm, never actually posted in this thread...

First off is probably Shiina from Narutaru - the shounen hero done right, except a) a girl, and b) definitely not in a shounen series.

Anderson and Vernedead from Hellsing always seemed more intersting than the lead characters, who I felt got comparatively little personality development. Especially Seras, man she got shafted on that front.

Manji from Blade of the Immortal is a hell of a guy, great off-kilter "samurai" portrayl (yeah, not really a samurai as such, w/e)...

I love the 4 main characters from Welcome to the NHK, all so very uniquely quirky, crazy, and downright scary. Excellent darkly comedic characters, all of them.

Finally, everyone from Yokohama Shopping Trip. Damn, but Ashinano can write characters well.

Back