Most extreme sounding / looking opening themes ever?

I love the 5th opening from bleach Rolling Star by Yui and until now I can't get enough of it and it's not extreme (which is off topic) but it extremely makes me happy hearing it.

i love the the new death note opening but I more like the first one. Damn that friend of mine... why does he have to ruin things for me, he spoiled the rest of the death note's story for me which I don't want to hear.

naya_lulu said:
I love the 5th opening from bleach Rolling Star by Yui and until now I can't get enough of it and it's not extreme (which is off topic) but it extremely makes me happy hearing it.

I totally agree I love the song, really blew me away the first time I heard it. The screens that go with it (advertising the movie) are really WOW, the first time I watched thsi start sequence i had to keep rewinding it and watching it over and over again

This thread needs more Ai o torimodose, otherwise known as YOU WA SHOCK!

Your not realy a fan of anime untill you've heard that in all it's manly glory.

I actually really like the new OP and ED, certainly more than the old ones (yeah, definitely not a Visual Kei fan). It is a little shouty, but the full versions of the songs are better and do really fit in with the feel of the show (though I still prefer the movie themes, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Suga Shikao).

Rolling Star, definitely the best Bleach OP so far. I kept rewatching it as well (both the OP animation and the music video), and made me excited about Bleach for the first time since the start of the fillers. And I just love Yui.

The one that probably made my ears bleed was the first InuYasha OP *shudders* Maybe not extreme, but horrid to listen to.

I was about to say the new DN OP, I loved the animation but the music behind it wasn't really me. I class that as screaming rather then singing lol.
L spining in the chair was good <3

Conan-san said:

Indeed, YOU WA SHOCK! was awesome, too bad the vocalist can't sing as good these days, his voice is ruined. ;_;

Lupus Inu said:
Conan-san said:

Indeed, YOU WA SHOCK! was awesome, too bad the vocalist can't sing as good these days, his voice is ruined. ;_;
Lets be frank, if my peak was torimodose, I'd be quite satisifed.

I know, it's rather petty for a peak to be a song for a cartoon but what have you.

I think Death Note is one of the anime's that hav such music in an intro.

I think the 2nd opening one's a lot darker.

I liked the 1st and 2nd ending themes better than the opening themes.

Back