most ANNOYING characters

Naruto is starting to get annoying...ORANGE!!

Although i'm still a fan of the series.

Mello's hair, from Death Note, annoys me. Get a decent cut!!

Shippuden and pre-, just the fact that he's suppose to be a ninja but he wears orange annoys me...

Sarah and Naru from Love Hina annoy me to no end too.
Sarah is just a brat. And i can't wait to finish Love Hina so Naru will accept her feeling for Kei. She just annoys, being in denial all the time!!

Aww, c'mon guys, Asuka kicked ass. She was way cooler than Rei ;) (And now I wait to be bombed!)

As for a character I find annoying ..uhm..Hinata from Naruto, Shinji from Evangelion, and uh, Kyle from Tsubasa RESERvoir CHRoNiCLE.

Uh yeah, I have a huge list of video game charatcers that I find annoying but, I dunno if they really count ;P

put down the characters if ya want :p
i think naruto suits orange ( that's because i'm used to it now)
hinata ain't annoying she don't really show up anymore
just wait for love hina again! whenever that's coming out!

I'm talking about the Love Hina manga. Although she was equally annoying in the anime.
I've seen again...through the power of teh intehnet. I going to get it when it comes out, cause its been a while...

Sami said:
Aww, c'mon guys, Asuka kicked ass. She was way cooler than Rei ;) (And now I wait to be bombed!)

Agreed Asuka is better, IMO.

As for a character I find annoying ..uhm..Hinata from Naruto.

I can't agree with you on that She is my favourite Naruto Character, but i see why people dislike her, because of this little thing where she'll do anything for Naruto.

Lelouch said:
I can't agree with you on that She is my favourite Naruto Character, but i see why people dislike her, because of this little thing where she'll do anything for Naruto.

I've not seen anything past ..episode 140(ish) of the anime, and I can't actually remember much past 50 (I know, I know, I suck) but I heard that she's pretty awesome in Shippuden (Or however it's spelt, I know mine is wrong), so I shouldn't really judge, huh?

Sami said:
Lelouch said:

I've not seen anything past ..episode 140(ish) of the anime, and I can't actually remember much past 50 (I know, I know, I suck) but I heard that she's pretty awesome in Shippuden (Or however it's spelt, I know mine is wrong), so I shouldn't really judge, huh?

She hasn't really done anything in Shippuuden.

It's up to you weather or not you judge her. :D

yea hinata has only showed up a couple of times in shippuuden just to show off her new clothes i'm actually suprised we have seen jiraiya alot more in shippuuden..i thought he might slowly go into the background....BUT ANYWAYS!
oh that girl in the first couple of one peice chapters did my head in...i dunno wo she was tho

Lupus Inu said:
pneboy said:
the brock like person on bleach
Deidara will probably cry when he reads this, you mean Ichimaru Gin.

"T_T"...And to think we've still got anoying little monsters like Ukitake's Luitenant and Orihime running around and you had to choose Gin...Ah, well to each is their own I guess.

i gotta say that chise from she: the ultimate weapon is annoyin, shes always cryin and her voice on the anime is annoyin.

and then theres aoi sakuraba from ai yori aoshi, i havent gone througha volume of manga where she hasnt cried. wot a sap.

Andou and Furuhata, The ******* wimps from Kaiji whom are total backstabbers. Funai as well, But that is without saying. Making our beloved protagonist cry, Damn them to the fiery depths of anime hell.

Back