Moshi Moshi invite cosplayers for a flash mob promotion

chaos

The Boss
Calling all cosplayers! London-based Japanese restaurant, Moshi Moshi, is planning a flash-mob style promotion in Liverpool Street station and is looking for 100 cosplayers to take part.
Everyone taking part will be rewarded with tickets to a cosplay party at the restaurant on the evening of Saturday 7th November, including free buffet style food and drink!
<b>What do the cosplayers have do?</b>
It's easy! You just have to walk around Liverpool Street station in groups of 2 or 3 and ask members of the public <i>'Where's Moshi Moshi restaurant?'</i>
There will be two sessions on Friday 6th November, from 12 - 2:30pm, and 5 - 7:30pm; and one session on Saturday 7th November from 2:30 - 5pm. We'll meet at the restaurant 45min before, for a briefing on what to do.
<b>How do I take part?</b>
Just email [email protected] with your name, age, a photo / picture of your costume and which session you are available for.
As there are limited places for each session, please say if you are available for more than one (this will help to guarantee you a place).
All kinds of costume are welcome. But as there will be alcohol at the party, you must be 16 years old or over to take part.
We hope it will be a fun day for everyone involved, and press are also expected to attend the promotion. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Back