More free ADV UK screenings at the Cafe Manga

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Hot on the heels of their February London screenings of anime at the Café Manga (in London County Hall), ADV UK have lined up several new free screenings for this week. Episodes of Kino's Journey, Last Exile and Noir are being shown, so if you are in the area and interested in checking these out, take a look at the full press release for <a href="http://www.animeuknews.net/viewpress.php?showarticle=84">more information</a>.

Hmm might just travel to London to see these.... or I could just watch them right here an now since I have all those shows on DVD anyway. Decisions decisions... :roll:

Capuchin said:
Yeah, well living in London isn't so great if you find out about Kino screenings after they've started.

Silly ADV.

Well, I technically received the press release from them yesterday but due to time constraints was only able to post it this evening. So it's my fault ;) But there is still time to see the other shows!

Pah, one days notice is silly anyway, and I don't want to jump in at episode 3 of Kino.
Still, it will be nice to visit this manga cafe when they properly install the manga library.

Back