Minami Con 16 - April 2010

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Hi All,

Incase no one is aware but Minami Con 16 registration will be opening on 1st October 2009 at 10pm (yes thats 10pm not 10am)

This con fills up incredibly fast, infact I think it sold out in a few hours of registration opening last year. This is partly because if you go to the previous years convention then you can buy next years tickets on the final day.

I have been for last few years and I have to say this is my fave con to go to as its small and social, it more about fans hanging out talking about the anime and manga they love, playing crazy games (my fave being the gundam building contests - came 2nd last year so I am aiming for first place this year) and partying the night away.

Where - Southampton
When - 16th - 18th April
Website - http://minamicon.org.uk/

placeholder.png

Mutsumi said:
£35-45 if I remember correctly.

Oh & McIcy, see you at the Super Smash Bros Brawl tournament again next Minami. ;)

I am so gonna have to practice (time to steal my mates Wii) I am not going out in the first round again

I think my ticket was £45 plus an extra £10 for the t-shirt

McIcy said:
Mutsumi said:
£35-45 if I remember correctly.

Oh & McIcy, see you at the Super Smash Bros Brawl tournament again next Minami. ;)

I am so gonna have to practice (time to steal my mates Wii) I am not going out in the first round again

I think my ticket was £45 plus an extra £10 for the t-shirt

I ranked third this year. :D

I knew there was a £45 somewhere, either with or without the t-shirt. XD

I wanted to go, but it was sold out way too fast!!! =(

I'll rent a dealer table next year so I can actually go there =P

A lot of people suffer because it sells out so fast, plus they pre-sell tickets at the end of each con all ready for the next one which doesn't leave a lot of tickets for everyone else

I will try my best dude sometimes they let us buy extras sometimes they don't mail me your full name and email address on here as thats all they should need to register you for next year

I don't think that will work, chaos. :( The membership for the following year is done using registration data of the current year's attendees, so they may not take new members there. Certainly no harm in trying though, as I may be incorrect.

Back