Midlands MCM Expo, Feb 24th 2007

dreamer said:
Okay, if anyone esle wants to come with me to the Midlands Expo is always welcome, but please let me know so I can contact you if there are any change of plans or anything else.

Can i come? sounds interesting enough, just dont kidnap me :p just kidding
Sure you can come, have you got MSN because it will make it easier for me to talk to you about the Expo

NORMAL OPENING
11am to 6pm

Adult Ticket (15 years old & above): £5
Child Ticket (11 to 14): £3
*Children (10 years & below) gain Free Entry if accompanied by a full paying adult (restricted to 2 children per full paying adult)

FAST TRACK OPENING
9am to 6pm
(Last ticket sale 10.55am)

'FAST TRACK' Tickets are £8 each regardless of Adult or Child
PLEASE NOTE: Free Child Entry does not apply to Fast Track ticket entry!

Check out www.midlandsmcmexpo.com for more info...

Okay everyone, me and my friends are getting fast track tickets so if your not getting fast track then you may have to make it your own way or even better, organise a meeting with other people getting normal tickets.

Another thing is that if your definitely meeting up with me, then could you contact me on msn from time-to-time to check if there are updates on the meeting? Sorry, but my brain is kinda dead and I kinda forgot who's coming with me.

So far it's Beserker and dreamer coming with me, but could you state if your getting fast track or normal tickets?

boyinastairwell said:
Woo! Got my ticket last night! According to the website there are only 34 fast track tickets still available!
Damn! is there a limit to fast tarck tickets? I thought it will be like the London Expo where you can either book in advance OR buy the fast track tickets at the door on the day.

I know I'm duobling posting here, but anyway for a small update. If anyone wants to meet up and make their way to the Expo together with me and my friends, we will be at Birmingham New Street outsude WHSmith at 7:30-8:15, if your late then we will go without you. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but some of us brought our fast track tickets in advance and we don't want our tickets to go to a waste if we don't leave at 8:15. Also people from many other forums will be there too.

Strawberry said:
I know I'm duobling posting here, but anyway for a small update. If anyone wants to meet up and make their way to the Expo together with me and my friends, we will be at Birmingham New Street outsude WHSmith at 7:30-8:15, if your late then we will go without you. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but some of us brought our fast track tickets in advance and we don't want our tickets to go to a waste if we don't leave at 8:15. Also people from many other forums will be there too.

I will try to get there for that time, in case I cant get there is there anyone else who is going slightly later?

Just ordered my fast-track ticket :)

I can now sleep easy :wink:

Edit No.2

Strawberry, the earliest I can get there would be about 20 to 9. If could see if anyone is going earlier that would be fantastic, if not I could use some really helpful directions from anyone just PM I will read any messages sent to me

Thanks in advance :)

I appologise to everyone that we can't wait for people who are late in Birmingham New Street station. A majority of people from forums have already ordered their train tickets and fast track tickets and they will have to buy another train ticket and their fast track tickets will go to a waste if we don't leave by 8:15

@ Beserker
Thats good to hear that your coming
I'm not sure if anyone else is coming later, but I can check for you.

Back