Michael Bay's "TRANSFORMERS"(See First Post for Ov

I saw this last night and I have to say that I loved every minute of it, there where a few weird bits like the sizes of certain characters as mentioned earlier and the leaving out of my favourite characters hotshot, puk and soundwave was a bit disapointing but other than these minor points, this movie was just awsome to the extream. any fans of Transformers that havnt seen this film yet should go out and watch it right now 8)

Berserker said:
McIcy said:
I liked the film but I have a few things I didn't like, for example Starscream didn't challenge Megatron's authority enough,

you do realise Starcream was one of the F-22's shooting megatron at the end right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just came back from watching Transformers and while i'm not a comic buff i loved every minute of it. I thought it was brilliant and my favourite comic film next to X-Men. I wouldn't mind if they do another one if it's as good as this. I honestly thought it was going to be a shambles but i'm glad i've been proved wrong.

McIcy said:
Dude you left too early there were clips during the credits of the heroes mum and dad being interviewed for the local tv about alien invaders and also Starscream flying off into space in search of other decepticons

Yep, hopefully they do a second now.

Yep, infact, back in May, Paramount and DreamWorks greenlit two sequels. Shia Labeouf(Sam), Megan Fox(Mikaela), and Peter Cullen(Optimus Prime) have all signed on for 2 Sequels. Michael Bay has yet to sign on to apparently want time to negioate contracts, and originally Bay didn't want to touch Transformers due to it being a kids toyline. However, the writers, Alex Kurtzman, and Roberto Orci are unlikely to return due to their work on the compleition of the next Star Trek film, however the may return.

Also, don't be surprised if animated direct to DVD prequels are released, as apparently Paramount wants to make some. This would be a backstory for the Autobots and Decepticons as many have thought.

Somebody told me that the DVD will be out by Christmas, I prey that it isn't a lie

Edit: Ryo, I had no idea that happened, seriously :oops:

Thanks for pointing that out

Berserker said:
Somebody told me that the DVD will be out by Christmas, I prey that it isn't a lie

Edit: Ryo, I had no idea that happened, seriously :oops:

Thanks for pointing that out

The regular UK release from Screen to DVD has been around three months for quite a while now.

So expect in October/November

Saw on Friday & Have to Say It Is Simply the Best Movie of the Year: Spider-man, F4, Harry Potter, Simpsons and the rest are just Specs of Dust on Optimus' Window Screen.

It had The Lot, Action, Explosions, Comedy, Crude Humour, Robots, Guns, small bit of Romance

Yes I am A Big Fan of Transformers, & Yes I am A Big Child. I can just about remember all them years ago when Transformers Gen 1 was being shown on TV the first time around.

All I Gotta say is "AUTOBOTS ROLL OUT"

CNN-Election-Winner.jpg

Edit: Transformers M-Lock Case
Amazon is thinking Years ahead here, Due For Release January 2020, and looking on other websites its the exact same. Anyone Have any Clue Where the Hell They Got this from & What the Hell is In It?

FINALLY saw this at the cinema! All I can say is...wow. Pure shallow, action-packed entertainment! This is the kind of movie popcorn is made for.

It was interesting to see how they took a kid's cartoon and made it into something credible as a blockbster feature film - there are a few cheesy lines but that just added to the charm. I guess most people will be going for the explosions and shiny robots, which this film has by the truckload (pun intended).

I was a little surprised at how the final face-off between Megatron and Optimus Prime wasn't stretched out but overall it was a well paced film with some much-needed humour during the first half to stop it feeling over-long.

Bring on the sequel hopefully with more Starscream next time!

Back