Michael Bay's "TRANSFORMERS"(See First Post for Ov

Check that link above, it will give you a link to another website and the instructions to access it, on the other website you can see videos of grimlock (and possible constructicons), insecticons, laserbeek, a camera/transformer (forgot the name :() and what looks to be the original version of bumblebee.
I'm not sure if this is linked to the film/s or not but it would be cool. Since laserbeek is in there, soundwave will probs be too, he was great.

Pretty cool stuff, liked the Laserbeak and Grimlock ones. I can see this being bonus material for the Special Editions, hidden away amongst the Making Ofs and interviews and the rest.

But Dinobots and Devastator in the sequel are certainly appealing prospects inded:)

yay dinobots

also i may aswell point out out here, those with sky, check out pop (channel 619) at 10:00 pm, they're showing the original transformers series (though not sure if it's in order)

Ryo Chan said:
yay dinobots

also i may aswell point out out here, those with sky, check out pop (channel 619) at 10:00 pm, they're showing the original transformers series (though not sure if it's in order)

I noticed this on saturday, first airing at 1PM, then again at 6PM.

I was going to post about it, but y'know. . . hassle.

Finally the reviews are in, Rottentomatoes usually is pretty strict with their reviews so I was head over heels when I saw Transformers had an overall review of 88% (at time of writing), this has got me even more excited about the film :D
You can see the reviews here http://uk.rottentomatoes.com/m/transfor ... ic=columns

There no chance I'm gonna watch this on the internet, I want to see this bad boy in all its glory on the big screen.

Seen the movie last night, and it was just awesome, best action movie I've seen for a long time. However the shaky camera in action scenes are annoying as heck, but it is made up by awesome CGI work by ILM. Great movie, I like it a lot, and not just for the eye candy of Megan Fox, and Rachel Taylor.

i have a decepticon tatoo on my arm.....haha god i lurve transformers lol

apparently they are hoping for soundwave, dinobots and constructicons in the sequel

soundwave superior, any other transformer inferior!!

Its on tonight at midnight at my local cinema

I have tickets to see it Sunday night so only have to wait another 48 hours to watch this film

Gonna watch it sunday as well, nearly went to see it tonight but I planned on drinking at my mates party instead, got canceled...could of watched it :(

Couldn't wait for sunday, just come back from watching it and its amazing. Granted it had parts I didn't like but the rest of the film sure as hell made up for it. Always something going on and very entertaining (in opinion, but I am a mad transformers fan).

Saw this today. Honestly, it was a great action movie, much better than I expected. It's "full-on" in every sense and has a very LOUD soundtrack. I definitely recommend it, especially to Transformers fan; you need to see this, I'm in no doubt you'll love it! The surprisingly high IMDB rating of 8.0 (55,334 votes) is fair too.

Edited title and first post to reflect the movie's general release.

In The News:

TRANSFORMERS has brought in an estimated total of $262,969,000 in the USA in it's 20 Day Release. And Over $409,626,283 in worldwide ticket sales, however that doesn't count last week.

In a recent interview, actor, Mark Ryan(Voice Of Bumblebee), stated that he had been asked to record a lot of dialogue for the DVD release. This has lead to fan speculation of the rumored Direct To DVD Animated Prequel to TRANSFORMERS(2007).

Ryo Chan said:
can't be a transformers movie without a lame attempt of a transformers cartoon

and here it is

all together now, "when there's trouble you know who to call......"

That is Transformers: Animated, the baby of Cartoon Network(USA) and Hasbro. It will premeire in Early 2008, and features David Kaye as Optimus Prime and also has Weird Al Yankovic as Wreck-Gar, Transformers: Animated is set for 128 episodes(IIRC) over a number of years, it's second season is in production and is animated by Japanese Studio Mook. Transformers: Animated is set in Detroit and the series will have standalone episodes in a overall plot, the Decepticons will also no longer be the villians of the week, as the Autobots will also take on villainous Humans.

Paul said:
Saw this today. Honestly, it was a great action movie, much better than I expected. It's "full-on" in every sense and has a very LOUD soundtrack. I definitely recommend it, especially to Transformers fan; you need to see this, I'm in no doubt you'll love it! The surprisingly high IMDB rating of 8.0 (55,334 votes) is fair too.
I'm guessing the new Pumpkins tune Doomsday Clock contributes to the 'loudness' of the soundtrack - it's a no holds barred wall of guitar noise but I'm interested to hear how it fits in with the rest of the film. I'm ashamed to say I've ever seen any transformers before but I've heard nothing but good things about this one. I think I'll have to make a trip to the cinema for it this week.

Watched it last night and was blown away

I now know how my parents felt when they watched Starwars for the first time

I laughed out loud at the funny parts, it was brilliant and Primes end speech brought a tear to my eye

Also stay to watch the credits for the end bits, especially to see which decepticon survived

McIcy said:
Watched it last night and was blown away

I now know how my parents felt when they watched Starwars for the first time

I laughed out loud at the funny parts, it was brilliant and Primes end speech brought a tear to my eye

Also stay to watch the credits for the end bits, especially to see which decepticon survived

I dont remember seeing what happened to Starscream or Barricade, I left as soon as the credits came up, I had work at half past 11 which in my opinion was a crime against humanity.

I liked the film but I have a few things I didn't like, for example Starscream didn't challenge Megatron's authority enough, Jazz was really small and BumbleBee was huge. Before the film was released I thought the whole idea of Megatron being an alien jet was pretty retarded the whole point being that they are supposed to merge into our surroundings.

But now I see why they made him into that. Another slight nag is that they took too long to transform, but Hugo Weaving did a good job as Megatron

Overall I would give it an 8.5/10 (Still getting it on DVD though :p)

Dude you left too early there were clips during the credits of the heroes mum and dad being interviewed for the local tv about alien invaders and also Starscream flying off into space in search of other decepticons

Last edited by a moderator:
Back