Metal Gear Solid - Portable Ops

Karmatwisted

Brigade Leader
Ok so who is planning to buy this game? I am a huge fan of the series and will definetly be getting it one way or another. This is definetly the most anticipated PSP game for me.

Those ways will be either waiting until next year, some time between march and september 07... thats right september 07 for europe according to gamespot.com

The other option is to import it, or buy it from a site that can import it for you, since it comes out some time in early december for the US, and PSP's and the games are region free, aparently

I found this:
http://www.edirectory.co.uk/pf/880/mia/pid/5000317

it was recommended by some people on the gamespot forums, anyone know of any other sites that are reliable also?

I wonder whether they won't just release a PS2 version, as witnessed with the GTA PSP games. Kojima likes to release his MGS games far and wide if exclusivity doesn't sell him enough copies.

kupoartist said:
I wonder whether they won't just release a PS2 version, as witnessed with the GTA PSP games. Kojima likes to release his MGS games far and wide if exclusivity doesn't sell him enough copies.

I doubt it because this game will be using The PSP's GPS System, maybe some sort of Conectability between it and MGS 4.

Back