Messrs and Mesdames, I do formally convey my presence.

Yakumo

Student Council President
Hi, I’m Yakumo, another refugee from the soon-to-be-defunct Neo forum. By day I take on the disguise of a 35 year old systems tester at an investment firm. I consider myself a veteran anime lover, having been watching the stuff since I was 5 years old. Whether or not I was always aware of it is another story....

Actually, I am a fan of animation as a whole, not just anime. In that broader sense, my first love remains the Golden Age Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry shorts.

Besides that, I also enjoy watching movies, reading comics (favourite character: The Punisher), listening to music and tinkering with my home theatre system. Which isn’t to say that I live a sedentary lifestyle; I am active at gym and also practise kickboxing where I hold a Second Dan black belt.

How I manage to accommodate all of this within a twenty four hour day remains a mystery, even to me.

Anyway, here's a brief overview of my current activities:

Currently watching: Noein
Currently reading: Oh My Goddess; Sundome; Suzuka
Currently listening to: Portamento - Mami Kawada; Light My Fire - KOTOKO

Rui said:
Hmm, have you used the same nickname on any older forums, out of curiosity? :D

Welcome!

R

I also used it on the forum of a South African retailer called Take2, before they were bought out and the new owners discontinued the forums. Something about the forums "not being in line with their current strategy" or some such malarkey.

Back