Megaman Legends 3

Yeah, i did. In fact, there is a lot of hate for capcom for this. It looked solid when Inafune was there, but as soon as he left, Capcom seemed lost with it, then last week they cancelled it, and blamed it on the "lack of fans willingness to get involved with the project".....eh

Yeah just seems capcom are just making excuses,but ah well maybe we will see some form of a new megaman game in the future.

The whole deal was managed in a manor that would make your given UK Anime distributor bow down to them as the masters of awful PR.

"Hey guys, let's cancel a game people have been practically hacking their own limbs off to get for ten years and do it the week before the biggest gathering of said people could easily get to us."

"And then let's have our European PR Guys act like dick-weasels"

At that point, I imagine Manga UK's twitter guy just got up from his seat, took a piece of paper with the word "Notice of registration" and plopped it on his supervisor's desk.

ConanThe3rd said:
The whole deal was managed in a manor that would make your given UK Anime distributor bow down to them as the masters of awful PR.

"Hey guys, let's cancel a game people have been practically hacking their own limbs off to get for ten years and do it the week before the biggest gathering of said people could easily get to us."

"And then let's have our European PR Guys act like dick-weasels"

At that point, I imagine Manga UK's twitter guy just got up from his seat, took a piece of paper with the word "Notice of registration" and plopped it on his supervisor's desk.

And THEN lets release an updated version of a game that no one wanted updated and would rather have had DLC for. By God while we're at it, let's just kick ourselves in the nuts too!

What did you expect after Inafune left, he was the only one really holding MegaMan up, no one else cares about it.

Game would've ended up **** anyway, Capcom did you a favour especially seeing how they are in their current state.

Back