Megadrive games for PSP to be released in November

Cyburn said:
and for those who regret upgrading to 2.7+ on your PSP, dont have to worry anymore?
Because they now have to pay for what everyone else can get for free? Yip-dee. Especially as these are 10-15 year old games we're talking about. Nostalgia's fun, but the price better be right, and they better not pad those 28 games out with some godawful crap like they usually do.

Hmm...definitely a few games I wanna play there.

Think I'd rather wait to see if they pop up on the Wii Virtual Console really though...I avoid PSP games unless they're guaranteed exclusives.

Having got a Mega CDX siting uder my three other consoles (GCN, PS2 and N64) and got the sufficant programs for hte super happy fun alternitive, I'd have to say, nonplused, much.

Besides that, with the right amount of ebaying, you can get a Megadrive and games for a nth of a psp and a bunch of poorly emuated megadrive games.

OUr MEgadrive is still in good condition..my brothers PSP is also but its not really interesting to me except for the occasional shot on medievil:resurrection. So i don't think we will be purchasing any of the megadrive games going onto PSP...they would probably have done better if they went onto the GBA

Woohoo, please let them give us the wonders of Golden Axe and best of all Streets of Rage.... I might have to invest in this collection

Back