Meat

Nope...well very, very occationally. I'm not a big fan of eating animals, but i just don't like it. Not the taste, the texture, the smell, theres nothing appetising about flesh to me. I've said it before, i think i was born a herbivore

Love Meat, all kinds. I probably like beef the most, it's got a good taste to it. Chicken is probably one of my least favourite, but that's probably because I have it the most (Easy meal). Meat good, yum.

Link100p said:
Love Meat, all kinds. I probably like beef the most, it's got a good taste to it. Chicken is probably one of my least favourite, but that's probably because I have it the most (Easy meal). Meat good, yum.

What about the other, OTHER white meat? :wink:

Berserker said:
Hyaku said:
I'll eat whatever the **** is in front of me. :D

I won't bother type what I am thinking, as for me vegetables make me puke. Vegetarians and vegans don't exist :)

I should phrase myself carefully in the future, in case someone decides to post something I said in a different context :p

Nyu said:
bigpot6.jpg

That made me crack up. :lol:

I like meat and vegetables. Saying I don't care that an animal has to die to give me meat makes me seem cruel so what I mean is, its just natural and I don't mind. Any vegetarians/vegans that try to push eating meat is bad don't do it are taking away my rights of freedom to choose how to live. You live your way, I'll live mine.

Back