MCM October 2013 Licenses & Discussion Thread

I believe Evangelion 3.0 has just been announced in some form as well by Manga, should clarify details soon, but i imagine it'll be a similar format to before. DVD/BD and 3.33

Hahaha Hentai Kamen? Oh my gosh....the February trailer made me laugh so hard, I'm going to have to buy it!

"For the sake of the world, give me your panties!"

Arbalest said:
I believe Evangelion 3.0 has just been announced in some form as well by Manga, should clarify details soon, but i imagine it'll be a similar format to before. DVD/BD and 3.33

Neo Mag confirmed it with a screenshot:

BXgsKaLIEAA5o6P.jpg

Not to mention a month after the US is perfect for us.

EVENTS:

Over the weekend Anime Limited will be helping out with the guests from Studio WIT – so expect Anime Limited’s President, Andrew Partridge to be chairing the WIT Studio panel on the Saturday and the HAL panel showcasing their latest work on the Sunday.

Anime Limited will also take part in the industry panel at MCM Expo and will look forward to telling you more about Wakanim at both!

Looks like they are at the industry panel.

If the GT releases are the same remastered (a bit) and not cropped that was released shortly after the orange boxes in the US, then I'll probably get them. I still have the original singles in large cardboard boxes on my shelves.

MVM have still to announce Shana3. I'll be very surprised if they don't as they hinted at it when they announced season2 so that's one of the remaining(probably)

Judging by the trailer for Hentai Kamen (HK: Forbidden Superhero) it's not one to be sniffed at :p

Hentai Kamen is basically the guy from Heaven's Lost Property grown up.

EDIT: How long do the industry panels go on for usually? Almost an hour and nothing from Anime Ltd yet.
MVM also haven't posted anything new, maybe those two Ikki Tousens and three Hakuoki seasons count as 5? not separate shows like presumed ..

MVM may be waiting until after the panel finishes out of courtesy assuming they do have more of course. Alternatively they may be holding some back for tomorrow.

Will be getting Evangelion 3.33 for sure. Psycho-Pass is a maybe as I don’t know much about it. As for the rest I either already own them (on Blu-ray) or am not interested.

Back