MCM London May 2018 Announcements: Anime Limited Round-up (Part 2)

Can I ask a serious question to @anime_andrew and @Hanners and I know I'm asking a LOT from this

Is there any chance of getting any Kon's OST's in Vinyl

Perfect Blue, Paprika being the two what I would 1000000% love to see

Aha, I was wondering who had the license of Cardcaptor Sakura The Sealed Card when I saw it in the BFi Anime Weekender listings. Glad it's Anime Limited, that'll be a day 1 buy for me. Might grab that release of Perfect Blue as well as I haven't bought one of the previous editions yet.

Something about that FLCL vinyl though...
Me: it's a Pillows vinyl ain't it?
AL: no, it isn't. It's an original soundtrack from the anime FLCL
Me: the director used the back catalogue from Pillows for every track. It's a Pillows vinyl ain't it?
AL:....yes
Will we ever be rid of eccentric alien house maids though?

And where are the AL representatives? I need to talk to them about this perfect blue fiasco

I do not double dip, so why has my wallet already impacted my screen?

Very pleased to see CCS 2 getting a release.

Now license the rest of it :p (And make an Ultimate Edition that is also suitable for earlier adopters of this individual release, I don't think I'm asking too much ;) )

Was really nice to be at the panel when they showed off Angelic Layer and Cardcaptor Sakura: The Sealed Card. (I was the one Jeremy mentioned to waving their arms about in excitement, at the Angelic Layer reveal)

Really looking forward to buying the collectors edition of Angelic Layer and Cardcaptor Sakura: The Sealed Card, as well as the Perfect Blue Ultimate Edition

I really hope the CCS plans come to fruition. They and fans have been after it for so long.

I got Gundam. Let the CCS fans have their time too.

Back