MCM London Comic Con October 2017 Announcements Thread

That's true. The prices for new items at MCM have been EB prices (for the most part, some didn't) so I wouldn't be surprised if Eureka Seven's EB price once pre-orders begin would be at £90.

I assumed the store price was the early bird given the RRP is £180 and Amazon had the set for £160 or something last I had checked though I now see it has lowered to £130.

From MVM

"Latest batch of announcements. Coming next year we've got Land of the Lustrous, Love & Lies, Made in Abyss and Princess Principal."

Made in Abyss and Princess Principal were my two favourites last lesson and Last of the Lustrous is a favourite from this season so I'm super pleased :D

Last edited:
As someone who already has Utena on pre order from Right Stuf this is a disappointment of a panel. I mean Utena is in the ballpark of the sort of announcement I was looking for but I'm sticking with the US set myself.

As someone who already has Utena on pre order from Right Stuf this is a disappointment of a panel. I mean Utena is in the ballpark of the sort of announcement I was looking for but I'm sticking with the US set myself.
Same, was expecting some Gundam news seeing as AL are just about finished releasing the main UC series. Extremely disappointed that there was no news on Wing or especially IBO season 1. Will be picking up the US releases.

Can't really say any of these AL titles interest me. Thankfully they still have a few from their backlog I'm intrested in. They were rumoured to have Kanaberi but no news on that is A bit odd as it would be a big pick up.

Can't really say any of these AL titles interest me. Thankfully they still have a few from their backlog I'm intrested in. They were rumoured to have Kanaberi but no news on that is A bit odd as it would be a big pick up.

Since it's a Crunchyroll X Funimation title maybe they don't have the licence anymore.

Back