MCM expo may 2006

OK methinks we better do some serious planning to find each other while we're there, in October I planned to meet Danime and I only saw him for 2 minuites and only got two hugs! :( I was also hoping to see more of Jakeman and Selphie and a few others :( so we must PLAN!

Agreed. However, with everyone arriving at different times, & everyone with different things they want to do, this was difficult. I propose we all share a hotel room or two the night before; at least, all of us able to. It would work out at about £15 a person each night. On top of that, most of the fun occurs when you are in the hotel room, as I am sure Valha & Shades will attest to. :D

Your not wromg there, although ive been practicing me Mario cart so your going down next time, and I think next time il have less Southern comfort, or was that more Sourthern Comfort, anyway its certainly something to do with sourthern Comfort, but i just dont quite no what yet so il just av to see what happens on the night 8)

valha said:
never . well i will only do it if the sky falls and its the end of the world. (at that point the expo wont happen anyway:p)

If u dont ill make a stu out of u and feed u to minx and her lemmings ¬¬

Back