MCM expo may 2006

valha

Stand User
so whos planing to go this may.

im plan yto go to both days again and i cant wait to meet as many ppl as possbale from here from last time and new ppl.

Im going ^_^ i agree meeting every1 again will be great :3 tho i dont think ill be cosplaying in May, may well end up making costumes but wont be wearing one myself ^_^

A tetris block? Wow, now THAT's original! Although you may get some chavs walking up and saying "wtf r u sposed 2 b?" But then you could probably just fall over on top of them :twisted:

Melainy said:
A tetris block? Wow, now THAT's original! Although you may get some chavs walking up and saying "wtf r u sposed 2 b?" But then you could probably just fall over on top of them :twisted:

i would cosplay as one just so i could do that :p

that would be easier to move around in aswell after all you would be able to walk safe dressed as a
xblock_out_01s.jpg

ooo...a tetris block...why do i never think of these things...anyways i have no idea if i can manage getting down to london for the expo in may...you will all have to live in hope as i am sure i have my exams on around that time..tis sooooooo annoying, but there is always a small chance of me getting there, but i won't cosplay

Im GOING :D !!! Yes i have exams as well in may i think T_T but who cares!!! EXPO is where i be!

Im goin as Selphie Onlyprob is Where the hell am i gona get a Yellow DRESS o.o

FF8Selphie said:
Im goin as Selphie Onlyprob is Where the hell am i gona get a Yellow DRESS o.o

Sounds bizarre I know, but try H&M. They have loads of stuff that's pretty much what you want, and if not, easy to modify. Plus it's fairly on the cheap!

Back