MCM Expo Expands To Manchester!

Neferpitou

Stand User
manchester_web_hold.jpg

MCM Expo Expands To Manchester!

July 2011 will see a new MCM Expo for the North of England. Taking place on 30 July 2011 at Manchester Central, formerly known as G-MEX – an award-winning venue in the heart of the city – the Manchester MCM Expo will give visitors the chance to meet their favourite movie stars, TV personalities and sporting heroes; play the latest videogames; check out a host of memorabilia stalls and exhibitors and enjoy a wide range of attractions including Totally Cosplay and the Manga Art Competition. We look forward to seeing you there!

For Manchester MCM Expo information, visit our new website at: http://www.manchestermcmexpo.com/

Jayme said:
Oh, this is cool. I will never go, but cool nonetheless. I hear there are some anime fans that live up that way.
I read on the Daizex forums that someone done a graffiti of Vegeta near Manchester's Forbidden Planet

If it was closer to me than London I might be excited but..
Someday, someday, I will go to a con. Just need money, the ability to travel, the ability to stay in a hotel and for it not the be scheduled around the same time as an existing holiday or whatever.
Or for someone to finally start a con here in Cardiff, capital city and one-time home of anime dubbing that we are. Still need money though.

I'm really happy about this ^^
I've never been to the expo because it's on the otherside of england to me. Thankfully this has made it possible for those of us not living close to London

Think I'll try to make it. A couple of weeks after my birthday too, so I should hopefully have cash monies to spend too!

About time, live near manchester and always have to go down to London for the expo's, will be nice not to be have a long travel time for once :).

Look forward to this, shame its a year away :(.

Back