MAR thoughts

sanji no 1

Vampire Ninja
Ever since Mar (Märchen Awakens Romance) came out, i was never really sure if it was worth buying. I watched the first episode years ago, and it was ok but it didnt really impress me much. But now that im more of an anime fan back when i first saw it, ive gotten abit curious about the show. Is it worth checking out? Im a big Shonen anime fan so is there a chance ill like it?

sanji no 1 said:
Is it worth checking out? Im a big Shonen anime fan so is there a chance ill like it?

Paradox295 said:
Ehh, it's a very generic shonen.

So yes, would would think that you may like it indeed.

I bought them all for my brother over various christmas and birthdays, he seemed happy with them as he kept asking for more (hes now 17). I intend to watch it myself at some point, was kinda hoping the second 50 odd eps would be dubbed though before I did.

sanji no 1 said:
ilmaestro said:
Please don't buy it.

That comment made me laugh. whats so bad about it?

It's.. very mediocre. They did the whole "chamber of time training arc" thing that DBZ, Bleach etc did a few episodes in.

Hmm. DBZ + One Piece + Yuyu...

Ruroni Kenshin? It's legally streaming on Crackle.

What have you already seen?

sanji no 1 said:
ilmaestro said:
Please don't buy it.

That comment made me laugh. whats so bad about it?
Like Para says, it's not so much that it's actively bad, it's just so... blah. I'm also a big fan of shounen stuff, so it's not like I was against it from the start, it's just got literally nothing to recommend in it.

Back