Many Items for Sale =3 updated 29/7/13

Aya-Kun

Hunter
After having a clear out to make room for new stuff -totally out of room- I found I still didn't have enough room so had to be a bit more brutal with what I get rid of. So this is a mixture of doubles, seen but probably wouldn't watch again and just couldn't get in to it XD

Prices DON'T include shipping please ask and I will find out the price for you

I'm from the UK but I do ship Internationally

Payment by PAYPAL -as a gift please or fee's added-

Don't be afraid to ask a question

Prices aren't set in stone will consider all serious offers (Had trouble pricing a few)

All links take you to a photo I've take or an official picture until I can get a picture done.

More may follow.

BOLD ITEMS ARE NEW

DVD'S All dvd's are US region 1 unless stated

Baslisk Complete boxset £20
Samurai Champloo Complete boxset UK R2 RELEASE £14 the box does have on the side where you open it so missing parts as the box came broken but it doesn't effect anything

Blue Exorcist Vol 1 R1 £14
One Piece S1 Fourth Voyage R1 £6 (sealed)
Slayers Try £8

ARTBOOKS

The Art of Hana-Kimi w/stickers -English- £8
The Art of Angel Sanctuary 2 Lost Angel -English- £8
Slayers DX £7
Slayers Great Movie Edition £7
Slayers Gorgeous Official Program and Slayers Great Movie Program £9 for both. These where only available at the showing of the movie -not many pages-
Akira Torityama The World £12 -note this has a musty smell to it possible because I've had it for a very long time on of my first art books-
Infinite Ryvius Roman Album £8
Magic Knight Rayearth 1 £7
Weib Kreuz Animedia Special and All that Weib -mostly writing- £10 for both
Phantom Brave Character Collection £11

MANGA

Zombie Load 1-2 £4
Sailor Moon Super S 1 £9 OOP -rare-
Claymore 1-5 £11
Wild Ones 1 £2
Magic Knight Rayearth 1-6 COMPLETE -not 1-3 or different sizes from 4-6 one set is the old style releases- £18
Buso Renkin 1-10 COMPLETE £30
Bleach 1-34 £85
King of Thron vol 1 only £8
Tokyo Babylon 1-7 OOP COMPLETE £50 The price is more because I can't find a real value on the complete set. OPEN TO SERIOUS OFFERS
Saint Tail 1-7 COMPLETE OOP £33
Hot Gimmik Complete Set + Novel £25
Just want these gone really!! All Manga below is £1 -except Basalisk £2-Picture 2

FIGURES/MERCH.

Hiiro no Kakera - Onizaki Takuma - One Coin Figure £5
Hiiro no Kakera - Oomi Suguru - One Coin Figure £5
Hiiro no Kakera -Inukai Shinji - One Coin Figure £5
Hiiro no Kakera -Atori Mahiro - One Coin Figure £5
Magi - Labyrinth of Magic Bandai Magi Strap Set 2 -only Masrur and Sinbad x 2 available £2.50 each (new only opened to see what was inside)
Kuroko no Basket Swing 3Q Bandai only Takao Kazunari and Aomine Daiki available £2.50 each (new only opened to see what was inside)
Kuroko no Basket Swing Off Shot Edition Bandai only Takao Kazunari x2, Midorima Shintarou, Kuroko Tetsuya x2 available £2.50 each (new only opened to see what was inside)
Magi - Labyrinth of Magic Bandai Magi Strap Set 3 Ren Kouha, Ren Koumei, Ren Kouen, Judal and Ren Hakuryuu available £3 each (new only opened to see what was inside)

Ga-Rei -Zero- Isayama Yomi Figma £45
Kaburagi T. Kotetsu Figuarts ZERO Tamashii Web Shop Exclusive £30
Deformed mini hakuoki Hakuouki SSL Charm Kazama £4.00 (new only opened to see what was inside)
Deformed mini hakuoki Hakuouki SSL Charm Hijikata £4.00 (new only opened to see what was inside)
Deformed mini hakuoki Hakuouki SSL Charm Okita £4.00 (new only opened to see what was inside)
Deformed mini hakuoki Hakuouki SSL Charm Toudou £4.00 (new only opened to see what was inside)
Uta no Prince-sama Debut Petit Chara Land - Chimitto On Stage Shou £5 (new only opened to see what was inside)
Rubber Straps: Vocaloid Yukata Ver. Meiko EXCLUSIVE (Good Smile Company & Karaoke no Tetsujin Cafe and Online store through certain dates) £6 SEALED
Tiger and Bunny Chara Fortune Charms NEW only opened to see what was inside each box. £2.50 EACH SOLD: Barnaby normal and Secret, Kotetsu, Ivan
Gintama Charms £3 each
Tsubasa Limited Edition Soundtracks 1-3 £12 each or all 3 for £33

Re: Many Items for Sale =3

Gemsy-chan said:
I'm shocked...how can you sell your Twelve Kingdoms.

Haha to be honest I am not sure I actually want to sell it, I've put it back on my bookcase instead of the pile for sale XD

Space Pirate Mito, crest of the stars, banner of the star - £ posted?

And I agree with Twelve Kingdoms Premium Collection 1 and 2 Complete R1 £60 -very reluctant to let these goes-..... It's my absolute favourite, which reminds me that it's time I re-watch it....

chaos said:
Space Pirate Mito, crest of the stars, banner of the star - £ posted?

And I agree with Twelve Kingdoms Premium Collection 1 and 2 Complete R1 £60 -very reluctant to let these goes-..... It's my absolute favourite, which reminds me that it's time I re-watch it...../quote]

I will find out the total for you tomorrow when I get home from work =3

As for Twelve Kingdoms I think I will keep it XD will take it of tomorrow

Well i'm glad you changed your mind. Its probably my favourite anime, i can watch it again and again without getting bored of it. I was collecting the novels but then Tokyopop went bye bye.

Aya-Kun said:

Cool, thanks =) You are indeed one of my most regular suppliers of anime now.... xD

Gemsy-chan said:
Well i'm glad you changed your mind. Its probably my favourite anime, i can watch it again and again without getting bored of it. I was collecting the novels but then Tokyopop went bye bye.
I love you already.

If I'm not crazy yet, Tokyopop did release all the available ones, the author never finished this series. =(

chaos said:
Aya-Kun said:

Cool, thanks =) You are indeed one of my most regular suppliers of anime now.... xD

Haha XD I'm just sending you a PM

FourthLion said:
Might know someone willing to buy your Ghibli DVDs. Will have to ask them.

That's cool, I have some one asking me about one. Just let me know =3

Bump, updated first post.

Taken out sold items and added a few new items -which are in bold- I will probably add more once I get time to sort it out

Back