MangaUK to Distribute Samurai Girls Anime!

Neferpitou

Stand User
mang9091-01.jpg

MangaUK to release Samurai Girls Anime!

In the large selection of new MangaUK Anime releases which appeared on www.anime-on-line.com, found by forum member: darksaviour. A new title which has not previously been announced has appeared: Samurai Girls. It is the complete series with a run time of 300 minutes. It's scheduled for release on November 21st 2011 for an RRP of £24.99.

Source: www.anime-on-line.com

Please be Blu-Ray, I still don't own an American or region free Blu-Ray player yet so I cant import the American release to get the Blu-Ray so please release It Manga. :D

Since they list Blu-rays for everything else this year which is getting them, since nothing's listed for Samurai Girls I'd assume it's just DVD.

animefreak17 said:
coreydbz said:
That will be really disappointing, No blu-ray = no sale for me. :(
they do have it blu-ray i saw it it was on axlemusic

It is released by Sentai so it will most likely be Region A locked so anyone with a Region B player will not be able to get it as the Anime-On-Line listings currently only show a dvd release.

I believe Madman should be releasing a Blu-ray version of Samurai Girls in Australia. Hopefully that would mean Manga have it planned for bluray release too

mangaman74 said:
animefreak17 said:
coreydbz said:
That will be really disappointing, No blu-ray = no sale for me. :(
they do have it blu-ray i saw it it was on axlemusic

It is released by Sentai so it will most likely be Region A locked so anyone with a Region B player will not be able to get it as the Anime-On-Line listings currently only show a dvd release.

Thats why I want Manga to release the blu-ray, because Sentai always region lock there blu-ray, including the upcoming Clannad blu-ray collection. I will eventually buy a Region A player but I'm not made of money.

coreydbz said:
Please be Blu-Ray, I still don't own an American or region free Blu-Ray player yet so I cant import the American release to get the Blu-Ray so please release It Manga. :D

There will be Blu-Ray and Kaze will author it :).

Andrew

It's actually a Kaze title unless you didn't guess ;)! Release schedule got bumped up - was going to announce it at Ayacon otherwise!

kaze_andrew said:
coreydbz said:

Andrew

Sweet!! I'm gonna pre-order It as soon as It appears on Amazon

AnimeNut said:
Will it include the english dub?
I'm confident that it will be dubbed because the American release is dubbed.

kaze_andrew said:
coreydbz said:

Andrew
Well I'm glad I'm proved wrong then. :D

Actually, that the last release I find announced is 9059(Bleach s7 box), and this is 9091, makes me think we have quite a few more Kaze releases to be announced. (Though some'll inevitably be more Bleach)

kaze_andrew said:
It's actually a Kaze title unless you didn't guess ;)! Release schedule got bumped up - was going to announce it at Ayacon otherwise!
Any hints you may share as to what's the expected release date for the BD release?

Back