MangaUK DO have Dragonball Z - 2nd July

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff
Source.

We all knew it.

The complete series will be released over 9 boxsets, with the first starting on 2nd July with an RRP of £34.99.

The release schedule is currently as follows:
Season 1 - 2nd July 2012
Series 2 - 27th August 2012
Series 3 - 1st October 2012
Series 4 - 5th November 2012
Series 5 - 7th Jan 2013
Series 6 - 11th March 2013
Series 7 - 13th May 2013
Series 8 - 15th July 2013
Series 9 - 16th September 2013

So I assume Series 9 will be early September 2013?

theirsbailiff said:
Sorry Josh. Beat you to the punch by three minutes. Linky here
I'll beat you by three minutes! *shakes fist* xD. For some reason, my laptop wasn't telling me that there was any new news in the news thread (how many times can I put news in the same sentence?)

Anyways, I have a lollystick in my mouth from where I just had an ice lolly, so I win that one.

Remember that nothing sells for RRP online. It will be significantly less than that when it's up on Amazon etc.

As I already have all of Dragonball Z (most of it twice over) I'll not be buying. Even though it does allegedly reduce the chance of getting rereleases of Funimation's One Piece DVDs here - which I also already have anyway ^^;

R

All I'm saying is they better be released or Manga's collective bollocks will be forfeit to the spikey part of a wooden meat tenderiser.

I shall be thinking of a suttiblely painful punishment for the female contingent of Manga in the coming minutes.

Point is, Manga screws this up and there is no coming back.

I'll put my money down each month via Amazon each volume. They need to do the same unto me.

That doesn't happen and it's Import town for the rest of the ever.

I am with you in regards to how badly manga have been run the last few years. It's something i am getting sick and tried of as well. We should form a club of uk anime fans who hate manga!

Jesus Christ. Yes, DBZ is a crap show. But why are we suddenly hating on them again? They didn't license a good show, but they licensed a very popular one. Even though you can already import the US release for £20 less than RRP, there's still A LOT of casual fans who will likely pick it up in brick and mortar stores.

devilrules666 said:
I hope this sinks for them.
How utterly vindictive.

Whilst I don't care for DBZ, it's a massive name series that could make Manga a real profit. If they screw something up, by all means have a pop at them - but when they've just announced a major license that doesn't interest you, why wish failure upon them?

Paradox295 said:
Jesus Christ. Yes, DBZ is a crap show. But why are we suddenly hating on them again? They didn't license a good show, but they licensed a very popular one. Even though you can already import the US release for £20 less than RRP, there's still A LOT of casual fans who will likely pick it up in brick and mortar stores.
Who's hatin? I'm simply telling them the line; if they mess this up then there is no return for Manga. It will forever loose it's creditability as a company that is focused on the release of japanese cartoons to the united kingdom?

Because i am sick and tried of the same shows being licensed over here. And if it sells well then we will have one piece to put up with. It's either that stuff or fan service pantie shows that manga bring out over here. I just want something different.

VoxPhantom said:
devilrules666 said:
I hope this sinks for them.
How utterly vindictive.

Whilst I don't care for DBZ, it's a massive name series that could make Manga a real profit. If they screw something up, by all means have a pop at them - but when they've just announced a major license that doesn't interest you, why wish failure upon them?
Paradox295 said:
^These^ :wink: (and it will most definitely be available for less than RRP anyway, just like every other release available today!)

Anyway I feel sorry for the poor guys who have to review this series Bi-Monthly, If they can manage to review all of *THESE* sets on time as they come out, then they have my utmost respect! (On a side note: Anyone around here taking the challenge on there Vlogs/Websites/YouTube channel etc.?)

devilrules666 said:
Because i am sick and tried of the same shows being licensed over here. And if it sells well then we will have one piece to put up with. It's either that stuff or fan service pantie shows that manga bring out over here. I just want something different.
Out of the two, I could easily tribute £30 (rrp) a set for one piece.

Back