Manga Wanted for manga mad teenage son, please help :)

resmith76

Completely Average High School Student
Hi,
Can anyone help me please? My 14 year old son is manga mad and desperately wants to collect as many manga comics/books as he can, Is anyone on here having a clearout by any chance as I can't afford to buy the quantity he wants new and it is all he has asked for on his 'Xmas List', any help would be gratefully appreciated.
I'm looking for as much as possible really, he especially likes the Future Diary, Lucky Star, Hayate the Combat Butler, Bakuman series but really anything considered at the right price as he is really only just starting his collection. He has all the Death Note books and about 20 others but as anime fans appreciate thats just a drop in the ocean when it comes to all the available books out there.
He's also asked for Death Note, Clannad & Phantom DVDs.
Thank you very much for reading :)

I'm having a clearout myself in this thread.

I'm selling the first 10 Bakuman books, if he doesn't already have them. I'm also selling the complete O-Parts Hunter & Hitman Reborn series for £1 each, as well as the first 17 D.Gray-Man books for the same price. I'd really recommend O-Parts & Hitman; I think they'd be good for someone your son's age.

I'm also selling the first 62 One Piece books - a fantastic series - for £180 (£3 each), all of which are in brand new condition, though maybe out of your price range.

Hi Kamigo,

He has Bakuman 1 - 5, I'd be very interested in 6 - 10 if you'd be willing to split?

How many are in the O-Parts & Hitman series please?

and yes I'm afraid the One Piece are out of my price range lol, thank you for contacting me :D

Kudos to you for taking an interest in helping your son enjoy more of a niche interest such as this. It is a good thing, and I think more parents should be this proactive and take this much interest in their child's niche interests. :)

Huge Thank You to 'kamigo', great seller, very helpful and patient with 'non-manga' people like me lol

I am still looking so if anyone has any manga for sale suitable for a 14 - 15 year old boy please get in touch.

Any help gratefully received :)

Thanks

I'd suggest the series Blue Exorcist. There's currently 7 volumes out, the 8th will be released shortly. It's a fun action/fantasy adventure series that's aimed at teenage boys. If no one is selling it here, you can probably pick it up quite cheap on Amazon or something.

Back