Manga UK Announces Their Summer 2018 Release Slate

Guess in some days we'll see Sentai announce Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions: Take on Me too for September. Looking forward to that movie, as i absolutely loved the series.

Out of what Manga is releasing i'm only interested in Haven’t You Heard? I’m Sakamoto

It's about time they got back to One Piece, not that I can imagine ever catching up with the series, but the collections are fun to stick on for a few weeks.

DBS Part 4 in August? Month after FUNi guess therr is no point importing that anymore. Cool!

Food Wars S2! Double cool!

More Digimon Tri triple cool!

Between FUNi's summer releases too I guess this means I need to stop buying DB merch lol.

Nothing for me at all. I'm a tad disappointed since there are a ton of titles US is getting, but we're blocked from atm.

Pleasantly surprised to see Take on me so soon after the Japanese release!

Still waiting for One Piece Film: Gold though.

I will probably get food wars (hope it matches their season 1 set)

Nothing much else for me though the Big fish and begonia film has some interest. I'm surprised manga are not tapping up Aniplex for a few more titles at least.

Bah.... now they're infecting my other love (Asian cinema), mind you it's not the first time. Hopefully they'll stick to anime adaptations but I'm surprised and disappointed that arrow didn't pick up Takashi Miike's film, anime or not.

Not really anything for me from Manga tbh. I probably would have bought the live action Jojo's but not a chance on DVD, and while I'm kinda curious about Big Fish & Begonia I'm probably not curious enough to actually buy it.

Last edited:
Any word on if Food Wars will be a collectors set like the first season? I've took a quick look around but seen nothing to say so (or otherwise)
I hope they upgrade Jojo to Blu-Ray, DVD only sucks & I'll be picking up that Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! film for sure.

Sad to see no sign of Flying Witch :|

Any word on if Food Wars will be a collectors set like the first season? I've took a quick look around but seen nothing to say so (or otherwise)
I hope they upgrade Jojo to Blu-Ray, DVD only sucks & I'll be picking up that Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! film for sure.

Sad to see no sign of Flying Witch :|
Given Amazon have FW S2 listed for £40, I'd assume so.

Back