Manga Twitter: Question about possible future Uk titles

ThegreatPirateKing said:
Conan-san said:
I suggest getting them caught in a catch 22 like situation with one piece, ether they tell us why getting One piece is SOoooooo hard or we openly assume it's the French.

Or something, i'm outlinin' here.

When i've asked at previous expos (and the answer by the way hasn't changed in a year), the short answer is Toei Animation's price with this also applying to the Dragon Ball Franchise. I won't say how much but its alot, per episode. So the likelyhood of it arriving here is very low unless letters are sent to Toei about it.
So the answer is Toei have no sodding clue how to price thier ****.

I really want to act surprised but this is Toei - Sod Sailor Moon, Give One Piece to 4kids, Release four great series onto the internet and then geo-block, allow Dragonball Evoution to happen - animation we're talking about here so, honestly, I'm not surprised in the slightest.

Oh well, I'd love to help out and buy One Piece but I can't to any capasity to indicate that my purchase was worth a darn so, well, that's that.

megagold5 said:
WHOOOOOOOOs up for a letter writing campaign???? Not for One Piece of course...One Piece sucks. *Ducks*.

Says the person with the current 'Straw Hat Pirate' ranking :p

What I meant by writing letters was that firecrouch, an American fan known on Arlong Park Forums, contacted the American branch of Toei and made some suggestions about the handling of One Piece to them. He told me the best way of getting opinions across would be sending letters to our Toei (The Europe brand, located in France) since they can easily delete emails.

Maxon said:
That was rather uninformative. Why'd they get a Twitter account if they're going to be wishy washy about everything?
Your answer is in your question. :wink:
To clarify the HD question, if the original production isn't done in 1080i from the get go, it will not be "true", or "pure" HD on play back. Upconverted 625 PAL is never true HD. Also film definition is what all High Definition technology hope to attain electronically. :wink:

Back