Manga Retailers

Nemphtis

Hunter
I just realised that I haven't been buying manga in ages, and I have so many volumes missing from all the series' I started collecting but haven't actually finished. Problem is, the book store I used to buy my manga from seems to have closed down, and I figure since I buy all my anime online then why not do it for my manga too? So, what's the best place to buy manga from? Keep in mind I need a retailer that has good prices and a large selection of products.

The book depository (that Lelouch has linked to) is absolutely the best choice for manga. They have a huge selection, everything is cheaper than it is on other online stores and postage is included in the price, too. There really is no better option online (I sound like a salesperson, right? Well, TBD is that good!).

aphrohead the user on amazon is brilliant, he sells manga books for no more than £1.50 wheras in shops they cost 5.99

pneboy said:
aphrohead the user on amazon is brilliant, he sells manga books for no more than £1.50 wheras in shops they cost 5.99

You realise that Amazon sellers are taking into account that they need to charge £2.75 for postage by Amazon restrictions?

Much appreciated folks, that website seems like just what I'm seeking. However, after just searching for Negima, I noticed many of the volumes are marked as 'unavailable'. Just wondering if they do or do not restock items that are marked like this; anyone know?

Nemphtis said:
Much appreciated folks, that website seems like just what I'm seeking. However, after just searching for Negima, I noticed many of the volumes are marked as 'unavailable'. Just wondering if they do or do not restock items that are marked like this; anyone know?

BD put books that aren't out yet as "unavailable" plus they do both verions of Negima, the Del Ray and the other one. I took a look through, they seem to have most volumes in stock.

CitizenGeek said:
The book depository (that Lelouch has linked to) is absolutely the best choice for manga. They have a huge selection, everything is cheaper than it is on other online stores and postage is included in the price, too. There really is no better option online (I sound like a salesperson, right? Well, TBD is that good!).
You've gotta be working for them. Plus, everything you said was true, big big selection low low prices! *takes large cardboard check from the book depository*. :)

I have found that Borders Books has a great source of manga and anime - they even do Yaoi titles there!
So if you have one in your area that would be another place you could think of going to for what you want.

Aphrohead and the Book Depository, both mentioned already and they are both really good, you can find them both on amazon.

Back