Manga licenses Steins;Gate

chaos

The Boss
Manga UK has licensed the series Steins;Gate for release on DVD and Blu-ray in 2013.
It will be released over two half season sets, with Part 1 due for release on 15th July and Part 2 on 30th September.

RRP:£24.99 on DVD & £34.99 on Blu-Ray. More details, incl. pre-order info, will be forthcoming closer to release date.

Ah great, I'm really interested in this. I was reading about it the other night and was thinking it sounded good. I'll think I'll definitely pick this up seeing as I've heard such great things about it.

Funny, i had been wondering whether or not Manga or Kaze were going to license the series for the UK, and thankfully it seems that is the case. Bluray/DVD Combo is a bonus aswell, good thing i didnt import!

Cloud Strife said:
Funny, i had been wondering whether or not Manga or Kaze were going to license the series for the UK, and thankfully it seems that is the case. Bluray/DVD Combo is a bonus aswell, good thing i didnt import!

not a combo, DVD and BD will be released separately.

Just Passing Through said:
Cloud Strife said:

not a combo, DVD and BD will be released separately.

Ahh my mistake, didnt see that bit

For some reason I thought this was already announced! A very solid acquisition, though I'll stick to my LE ^^;

R

Nice! I'd been holding off importing seeing it's so big it had to get licensed here, nice to see Manga pick it up.

SCM said:
Nice! I'd been holding off importing seeing it's so big it had to get licensed here, nice to see Manga pick it up.

really................. your saying nice to see manga pick it up......................... right any bets here on if mangas going to screw up the UK release or not

Back