Manga Entertainment's Q3 2020 Anime Release Slate (Updated), Featuring Astra Lost in Space, Dumbbells, Dragon Maid & More

Some good stuff in there. Shame I'd already imported S1/2 of Bungo when it looked like it wasn't happening here, but will certainly pick up 3. Fairy Gone, New Game and Dragon Maid are tempting too.

Not as happy to see Danmachi swing back to Manga given how they screwed up S1, but iirc Sentai haven't done a CE for the movie so I'll probably buy manga's anyway...

Definitely picking up New Game!, Bungo Stray Dogs and High School DxD. Pretty weird they make no mention of DxD S2 but I would assume that's something they're planning. Was pretty interested in Dumbbells, Astra and ID:INVADED as they aired but never got around to watching them so will definitely consider those.

I'll buy Dragon Maid if it's cheap enough and probably Astra Lost in Space as I've heard good things but didn't wanna sub to Funi to watch it.

Pretty weird they make no mention of DxD S2 but I would assume that's something they're planning.
Pretty sure the Manga guy on Discord said S2 was coming in Q4 for some reason.

Back