Manga Entertainment Reveals Q2 2021 Anime Releases - Azur Lane, BOFURI, Cannon Busters, CLANNAD, No Guns Life Season 2, Plunderer & More

NormanicGrav

Quintessential Grav
AUKN Staff
The second quarter of 2021 releases have been revealed by Funimation and Manga for the UK. Includes limited edition releases for new and older titles, as well as more catalog and Shonen releases.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Nice to see them releasing clannad, but really would wish for some more jojo, and it would also be really nice if they did a release for Nichijou. Not a fan of the Australian age rating logo so would prefere uk release over importing from Australia.

Always good to see Manga UK release Cannon Busters on Bluray before dealing with the Kickstarter

Its not like they promised backers updates back in 2018 what never happened... lol

My Haruhi preorder hasn’t been cancelled MVM said manga is not ready yet. So I assume yes all 3 are coming just those two are getting delayed further thanks to all the other delays.
Makes sense, plenty of other things to buy from this announcement though, so it's just a matter of waiting for delays now.

Funimation is likely to keep 2021's slates fairly short until the Autumn line-up is allowed to appear.

Like when you look back at Autumn they had a fair amount of big or well-received titles:
  • Akudama Drive (LE candidate from my perspective)
  • Golden Kamuy Season 3
  • Higurashi: When They Cry Gou Part 1 (LE candidate from my perspective)
  • Moriarty the Patriot Part 1 (LE candidate from my perspective)
  • Our Last Crusade (LE candidate from my perspective)
  • Sleepy Princess in the Demon's Castle
  • Talentless Nana
  • Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina

My Haruhi preorder hasn’t been cancelled MVM said manga is not ready yet. So I assume yes all 3 are coming just those two are getting delayed further thanks to all the other delays.
Items delayed by delays to other items, which were themselves delayed by delays to other items. Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme.

Funimation is likely to keep 2021's slates fairly short until the Autumn line-up is allowed to appear.

Like when you look back at Autumn they had a fair amount of big or well-received titles:
  • Akudama Drive (LE candidate from my perspective)
  • Golden Kamuy Season 3
  • Higurashi: When They Cry Gou Part 1 (LE candidate from my perspective)
  • Moriarty the Patriot Part 1 (LE candidate from my perspective)
  • Our Last Crusade (LE candidate from my perspective)
  • Sleepy Princess in the Demon's Castle
  • Talentless Nana
  • Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina
No love for potential LE candidate Super HxEROS 😂😂😂

Will get that even if only to have all KyoAni titles in best possible English releases. Just need K-ON then I own all the English releases. And Sound Euphonium 2.

as i said, like clockwork they'd announce their stuff after the MVM 20% discount code had finished

funimanga bugs the hell out of me tho, they released Fairy Gone as 2 separate parts despite them being season 1 and season 2 but No Guns Life was a split-cour with a break in between and they're released as S1 and S2

Back