Manchester Cosplay Party - Friday 14th March 2008

shihouin

Hikikomori
Hi all,

Just thought I'd invite everybody here to our annual cosplay party in Manchester on the 14th of March 2008. Aside from having the fun of cosplay, and prizes for cosplay - we'll also be hosting an anime disco (and other J-Music).

Location: Club Phoenix, 1 Precinct Centre, Oxford Road, M13 9RN [ Map ]
Starts: 9:00pm, Friday 14th March 2008

Entry free in costume.
Without costume, entry is £4 (£3 with NUS).

Event is 18+

More information is available on our website here.

You can also find the event listed on Facebook here.

Thanks,
Shihouin. :)

Why did it have to be so close by and be on that weekend! I would have been there no questions asked as I'm only an hour away but alas. I'm going to i33 (LAN) to go shoot some ass that very same weekend. Keep me updated on anything else that mite come up and I'll make sure I'm free. =)

Voddas said:
Why did it have to be so close by and be on that weekend! I would have been there no questions asked as I'm only an hour away but alas. I'm going to i33 (LAN) to go shoot some ass that very same weekend. Keep me updated on anything else that mite come up and I'll make sure I'm free. =)

I thought i33 is on the following weekend (Easter weekend, 21st-24th of March). It's usually the case that i-events are on bank holiday weekends I think anyway. :)

Your right :eek:
How did I get that wrong? Right then. Looks like I'm gonna have to re-asses my plans. Is this doo a yearly thing or a one off, just out of interest.

Usually a yearly thing, it's the pretty much the biggest event our society does and quite special. Regular events are just screenings, meals, drawing sessions, pub crawls and parties (at houses) and generally revolve around our members.

Where as this is something actually organised with the intention of dragging any folks (18 or over) to come out and enjoy a night with a J-Disco, anime VJing and Cosplay. :)

Back