makeing mistakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

9tailsfox

Brigade Leader
right i'm here because i like anime and i'm only here a few days and already i've made a shitload of mistakes i.e submitting stuff in the wrong place and so on.ihave apologised before but no one took any notice so i'll make it more public

I'M SORRY! now leave me the f*** alone

When you make 'mistakes' in almost every thread you post in then say sorry in one that really doesn't help much. We don't all read every single topic on the board. Just take a look before you post. It takes about 2 seconds to look over what you've done.

There, I was nice.

seem more like your spaming.

"i like naruto" in a .hack thread???

i'm Dyslexic and i make less mistake than this lol

9tailsfox said:
right i'm here because i like anime and i'm only here a few days and already i've made a shitload of mistakes i.e submitting stuff in the wrong place and so on.ihave apologised before but no one took any notice so i'll make it more public

I'M SORRY! now leave me the f*** alone

This isn't the type of community that welcomes post boosting or txt spk. We like to think before we post, so please take a moment to consider what your writing and whether or not it adds anything to topic in question.

to be fair, he seems to be the kind of person most anti Naruto fans seem to think are the norm ;/

closed minded to everything bar Naruto, and what orignally made me hate the series

He should check out the NarutoFan forums.

He might like it a bit better there, they don't criticize 'da us 0f txt spk n dey lyk naru7o n thnk t iz th bstst anme evr!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back