mac games

Warcraft 3 was a pretty good Mac game.

Most Macs now dual boot with Windows anyway I thought? Eliminating the need for specific Mac games.

Yeah but you need to purchase a Windows license

Also some say Windows is pretty unstable on a macbook since the components are optimized for mac os, so Windows gets overheated and crashes really quickly

Pretty sure that's just how Windows normally is? If you install the right drivers for your hardware Windows runs just as well on a Mac as on a Windows machine. Personally I use Virtualbox because I don't play terrifically demanding games on my PC and if I wanted to run Windows all the time I'd just do that instead.

R

Pretty sure that's just how Windows normally is? If you install the right drivers for your hardware Windows runs just as well on a Mac as on a Windows machine. Personally I use Virtualbox because I don't play terrifically demanding games on my PC and if I wanted to run Windows all the time I'd just do that instead.

R

I think that with all computers, tbh. They overheat.

What happens when you try to play modern games?

I think that with all computers, tbh. They overheat.

What happens when you try to play modern games?

What kind of games? I don't have any real interest in bleeding edge shooters so uh, I don't have anything like that :)

My computer has a terrible graphics card (far, far worse than even the lowest end laptops nowadays) because I didn't want to bother upgrading, but if you have a decent Mac with a graphics card of your choosing it will perform just as well as the average Windows gaming box. I've never had a computer overheat in my life but then I've never played Farcry.

R

Mac games are much like Linux games, the difference being that in the former case, you realise the issue you face only after spending substantial sums.

What kind of games? I don't have any real interest in bleeding edge shooters so uh, I don't have anything like that :)

My computer has a terrible graphics card (far, far worse than even the lowest end laptops nowadays) because I didn't want to bother upgrading, but if you have a decent Mac with a graphics card of your choosing it will perform just as well as the average Windows gaming box. I've never had a computer overheat in my life but then I've never played Farcry.

R
I'm sure you'd love my Windows pc :p it even overheats just by being on! Amazing laptop yeah? :rolleyes:

Back