Lucky Star

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
For the people who have watched this;

Did you feel every single ounce of intelligence leave your body upon viewing? - or was it just me?

Update: I saw fit to at least watch the rest of the first episode, and it actually turned out pretty decent. Not great, but decent.

I may continue watching to see if it gets any better or not >_>

I WILL say the opener is retarded though.

I watched the opening...yup it's random

Ps.i just killed more brain cells watching the first 3 minutes then smoking a hella lot of pot.

I watched it(skipped a couple of the random dragging on convos)

It's odd little funny at times had a street fighter chacter in it and i feel 60% more stupified for college 8)

It's the 'Anime of the moment' in /a/, so I decided to try it out [The first episode, that is]. I thought it was OK, but nothing special.

Hyaku said:
For the people who have watched this;

Did you feel every single ounce of intelligence leave your body upon viewing? - or was it just me?

I felt the opposite effect. I learnt very much from Konata and her wise musings.

See I wasn;t to sure about this series but the way people are talking about it here I am really beginning to wanna see this now and give it another chance

McIcy said:
See I wasn;t to sure about this series but the way people are talking about it here I am really beginning to wanna see this now and give it another chance

It definitly grows on you, the more you watch. ;D

By the way, what's Darker than Black like? - >_>

The single, along with another song entitled: 'Kaeshite! (knee socks)' and their vocal-less counterparts are floating around in a few places, if anyone was interested.

KAWAAAAIII *^_^*

Back