Love Hina Collection Question

Episode 25 is included as an extra on the Christmas Special disc. However, the set doesn't include Love Hina Again. It is however, as part of the specials collection (which also includes the Christmas and Spring specials again 9.9).

I managed to buy the individual release of Love Hina Again knowing that the collection included the Spring and Christmas specias, but until now I had know idea if episode 25 was included.
Thanks for helping me out :-D

It's funny that episode 25 ended up as an extra.. I don't know it's history within the Love Hina spectrum but I think it's something of a hidden gem! Poor old Motoko.. *^^*

Gavrev said:
It's funny that episode 25 ended up as an extra.. I don't know it's history within the Love Hina spectrum but I think it's something of a hidden gem! Poor old Motoko.. *^^*

It was released as an OVA, not beholden to broadcast standards, so they could go a little more ecchi.

Ahh right! Thanks Akatsuki.. I did wonder.. Still, in spite of the reasoning, it's a shame it wasn't a part of the general series.. I hope more people caught it than missed it. The series was a blind buy for me a couple of years ago, though I was familiar with other similar titles - I love it hehe :)

Back