Lost Planet 2

Lupus

Baka Ranger
So there was an announcement that Capcom would reveal a game exclusively on the Xbox360 on Monday the 23rd and it happened to be Lost Planet 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unrJz_TQ1_M

It looks... amazing.

(If this thread gets replies then holyshit, making the Dead Rising 2 topic was a big enough risk as it is!)

The campaign for the first Lost Planet was awful but online play was great, and this co-op campaign looks like fun. Day one purchase for me.

Seems quite good from that actually, the only thing i do wonder is how connected to the first games storyline is it, but i expect that won't be answered for a bit. I like the idea of it being having a co-op campaign though.

i enjoyed this more than any other shooter ive ever played.... but take in to account my extreme dislike for shooters then i didnt really enjoy it all that much.... so meh.

what does concern me tho is that this is just another nail in the playstation 3's little black shiny coffin.

Lost Planet is one of my favourite third generation console games, along with Eternal Sonata and Lost Odyssey. Lost Planet was amazing, in fact I only completed it two months ago despite getting it a whole year ago. It was because I got too addicted to Eternal Sonata though.

I am anticipating it already.

Never gave Lost Planet a go due to the lukewarm reviews it got, this looks pretty tempting though. The opening sequence on the boats was amazing.

Back