Looking to sell some anime and manga.

Suta-Sakebi

Completely Average High School Student
Good day boys and girls of the animeuknews community I've been a reader of the site for a number of years but never been one for forums(Some how find that I had a very old account already site up with this site from 5 years ago)

The reason I'm here is I'm looking to thin out my Anime and Managa collection as I sadly don't have the time or or as much passion for it anymore, and wanting to make some space. I was going to go straight to ebay but on seeing this sub-forum I thought it may be worth a crack going directly to anime fans.

At this time I haven't really thought about pricing so very open to offers either on here or by P/M.
Plus all DVD's, cases and Books are in mint condition as I do look after my stuff.
Anime DVD's I'm looking to sell on the following

The Complete 7 Volumes of RahXephon with each DVD case including a small characters artbook
Image of DVD's
Image of Character Art booklets
Trailer to RahXephon

The Complete 8 Volumes of Gasaraki
Image of DVD's
Trailer to Gasaraki

The Complete 7 Volumes of GUN X SWORD this is the thin boxset version.
Image of Side of boxset
Image of DVD's
Trailer to GUN X SWORD

Collection one to New Cutey Honey Contains 4 Episodes
Image of DVD
Trailer to New Cutey Honey

The Complete OVA to You're Under Arrest Contains 4 Episodes
Image of DVD
Trailer to You're Under Arrest

The Complete 4 Volumes of Burn-up Excess and the Complete OVA Burn-up W
Image of the DVD's
Trailer to Burn-up Excess

Now moving on to the managa's

The first 12 Volumes of Ken Akamatsu's Negima! Magister Negi Magi
Image of the manga's

The first 4 Volumes of Ken Akamatsu's A.I Love You
Image of the manga's

The 2 Volumes of FLCL with art by Hajime Ueda and the story by Gainax
Image of the manga's

And finally I have Volume 2 of School Rumble by Jin Kobayashi, first volume of Strawberry 100% by Miguki Kawashita and seemly the only volume of Trash by Sanami Matoh.
Image of manga's

Right that about does it if I have success on here then great and in anycase thanks to anyone that have takes the time to read my post. Like i previously stated any questions either leave it here or send me a p/m

Thanks, Cory

Back