Looking for this anime magazine online.

AFE

Completely Average High School Student
Hi guys :)

I found an anime magazine called NEO in WH Smith, a stationary in the UK, about 2 months ago and I was wondering if I can subscribe to it online and read it on my Ipad.

Anyone can help me with this?

Here's their website:

You should be able to find their subscriber options on that

I found an anime magazine called NEO in WH Smith, a stationary in the UK, about 2 months ago and I was wondering if I can subscribe to it online and read it on my Ipad.

Hmm, I have a copy of one of the most recent issues of NEO and just had a quick flick through it for any mention. I don't think publisher Uncooked Media offer a digital version of it, just the print version.

Here's their website:

You should be able to find their subscriber options on that

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it :)

A bit late with this now, but I was just catching up with issue 188 and found this advertisement for the NEO Magazine app:
IMG_20190813_132912652.jpg

The app is actually part of a larger selection of digital versions of magazines through an app called pocketmags. I used to get Otaku USA on my iPad through them, and I think an account you make on the Neo app should get you into the Pocketmags app. (and they have a website too)

Back