Looking for a good USA to UK dvd import site

LukasROAR

Straw Hat Pirate
The Lost Boys 2 comes out at the end of this month in America and not till September over here and i'd like to get it early. I know it's gunna suck and wreck my thoughts and memories of the original but the trailer looks pretty decent for what it is.

Just wondered if anyone can recommend a good import site that's cheap and trustworthy, neither amazon, ebay or Play have it available for pre order on the american release date.

Thanks in advance

Play.com have an international site (originally titled Play USA). As far as I can tell it's the same setup as the UK one, even down to free delivery.

I hadn't a clue that the Lost Boys 2 even existed! Let us know how it compares with the original, eh? ^_^

Martin said:
Play.com have an international site (originally titled Play USA). As far as I can tell it's the same setup as the UK one, even down to free delivery.

I hadn't a clue that the Lost Boys 2 even existed! Let us know how it compares with the original, eh? ^_^

Just checked, unfortunately it's not on there :( Gutted especially with the fact it's still free delivery.

Only the frog brothers are in it from the original and Corey Haim (Sam) makes a cameo. Although rumours say the other frog brother has been cut from the film too. Keifer Sutherland's half brother Angus Sutherland is in it lol. Apparently Michael and Star are dead :O

Here's the imdb page and trailers are on there, go take a look. For what it is it doesn't look too bad.

Edit: Forgot the link
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1031254/

LukasROAR said:
chaos said:

Yo legend, cheers mate.

Which do you recommend i get it from? May sound stupid but does that mean it will get to me or at elast start shipping by the 29th?
Neither will ship it to you before the 29th, also you got to make the conversion to pounds and ensure it will be below X level (can't remember right now from the top of my head, but I think it's 17 quid) . if the value of dvd + P&P surpasses 17 quid you have to pay VAT and an extra charge for handling to the royal mail.

I've bought a few things from both, so I'd recommend any of them. Get from whoever sells cheaper ;D

I used to use PlayUSA quite a bit before I started buying direct from US comapanies. More often than not you would get the DVD on or just before the release date as they try to send them out so you get it for the release date, if they have been supplied them before hand.

Back